(Y/n) vs Bakugo

It's my second day at UA and this time I tell Joe to drop me off a block before the gates. I am not gonna do that mistake again. I walk past the weird members of whatever fan club they made for me. Hopefully they won't recognize me. So far so good.

"(Y/N) SAMA!!!! GUYS, (Y/N) SAMA IS OVER HERE!" Shit. I jinxed myself. RUN.(The full song is above, which i like) I look behind and all the boys are running behind me wearing the (Y/n) fan club t-shirt. Is that even allowed here?!!! Full speed sprint activate. I use my quirk to change my shoes to bionic boots.(Search it, basically it has spring like structures which help you over come 2 meters in one stride. Average speed is 40 miles per hour.) And yeet myself inside the school. I quickly change the shoes and run to my class. Iida scolds me for running but I excuse myself by giving excuses. I talk to Yaomomo (Yaoyorozu momo). She is a really kind girl. I honestly mistook her to be like the other obnoxious rich kids. Mineta is staring at me but i try to ignore it. Thankfully, Tokoyami beside me, tells him off.

"Class, settle down. Today, you will have hero basic training with All might." On cue there is a

"I AM....COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

"ALL MIGHT!!" Most of the class screams with an exception of Blasty and the red and white haired boy.

"Today, we will have this." He writes Battle training on the board. "You can also wear your hero costumes. Here you go." He presses the remote button and the costume suitcases come out of the wall. "The suitcases are numbered according to your seat number." I take the one 19 written on it. My costume is a bit girly.

(The costume will be (f/c)

(The costume will be (f/c). The skirt will be a little longer till mid thighs. You will have a strap around your thighs which will hold a portable charger or other small things. There will be small bags on the belt containing the necessary things.)

I meet up with the rest of class on ground beta. Uraraka comes up at me and compliments my costume. She also tells me that she is not happy with her skin tight costume. But i reassure her.

"Alright. We will have two teams that will go inside this building and fight each other. They will be two teams: villains and heroes. The villains will go inside first and protect the bomb where as heroes will go inside after 5 minutes and try to either capture the bomb or nullify the villains by using this capture tape before the time runs out. Now, we will choose the teams with the help of these." All might holds up two bowls of balls. He tells our teams and picks out a team ball. I am in team A with Uraraka.

"Team A will be the Heroes and team D will be the villains. Respective teams get ready and rest of the class follow me." All might comes up to us and gives us the communication devices and the capture tape. We will be going against Bakugo and Iida. This will be an interesting match.

"Uraraka. I can make a quadcopter or drone with a thermal camera attached to it. We will be able to see on which floor they are hiding."

"Yeah. It sounds like a good plan. We can sneak up on them and retrieve the weapon. That's seems like a good plan. Is it okay with you? I won't be able to fight because of the lack of my combat skills." She says with an awkward smile.