Chapter One

"Chinese food? I just had the worst kind of vision possible, one predicting the death of two close friends and you two order Chinese food?" Jisoo cocked a brow, eyes swollen and red as she entered the kitchen.

"Well, yeah." Jax responded, tone teasing in attempt to lighten the mood.

"It's always been our ritual right? One of us has a nasty vision, loses a little strength and the other two come running with support and Chinese food

"It's always been our ritual right? One of us has a nasty vision, loses a little strength and the other two come running with support and Chinese food." He finished, brow lifting as he smiled.

Jisoo let out a sigh, dumping her tired body on the nearest chair.

Noah looked between the two, mind working overtime as he decided what the best approach would be

Noah looked between the two, mind working overtime as he decided what the best approach would be. "So...." He finally breathed out, prodding the dumplings with his chopsticks. "How about you start from the beginning, something tells me we've got lots to talk about."

Jisoo forced a weary smile, eyes fond as she looked over at her two friends. "Do you guys know much about werewolves?"

Jax stopped chewing, szechuan beef long forgotten as his eyes widened in what Jisoo believed to be excitement.

"If you can't tell from the way Jax is already wagging his non-existent tail; he's pretty well versed in werewolf lore."

"Whatever, there's nothing wrong with wanting to learn more about another supernatural species." Jax retorted, eyes narrowing as they fell across his warlock friend.

"Guys can we just get back on topic please, usually your banter amuses me but tonight we really need to get down to business."

The two warlocks admitted defeat for now, Noah allowing Jax to answer the question because when it came to werewolves Jax knew pretty much all there was to know.

"Like Noah said, I'm pretty much an expert, what do you need to know about them?"

Jisoo gently rubbed her temples, eyes falling across the assortment of takeout cartons. "Did you get chicken fried rice?"

Noah smirked and pushed one of the cartons across to her. "It's your favourite, of course we got some."

"Thanks, I can always count on you two." Her smile wasn't as forced this time. "Okay...." she paused to grab some chopsticks, taking a mouthful of greasy chicken before continuing. "Ever heard of Kim Namjoon and his pack?"