[00:19]

San
I think I'm gay

Min
Wait

Min
WHAT?!

San
Yeah...

Min
Alright, spill the Tae-

San
Huh?

Min
WHO IS THE GUY, BITCH?!

San
Ohhh

San
My friend

Min
You have lots of those, be specific.

San
Jung Wooyoung

Min
AWWWWWWW

Min
SO CUTE!!!!!

San
Uh-

San
You good?

Min
Yeah, why?

San
Well I literally just broke up with you and you're already being happy that I'm gay-

Min
Well, I assume that I am the first person you have come out to?

San
True-

Min
I'm happy for you, San. I really am. I knew something always kind of felt off when we were dating. I'm glad you have finally figured out who you truly are.

San
Thanks, Minsun.

Min
Anything for you💜

Min
Promise me you will spill all the Tae about how stuff goes down with this Wooyoung guy?

San
Promise

Min
I love you, San❤❤

San
I love you too, Min❤

A/N:

Sorry for not updating for a while, I have been sick since Sunday and stayed home from school the past three days. Tomorrow I don't have school, so that's good. I am getting better, so don't worry! I have had this before and it is never fun, but at least I know what's wrong! I appreciate all of your kind words and telling me that taking off enough time for myself is what was most important for my mental health. Thankfully, I have the situation settled, and I am back to my happy self! Besides being sick, or course. Wish me luck everyone! I missed my fall concert on Tuesday due to being sick but I have another chance to perform! I am performing on Saturday at a festival, so wish me luck! I hope I do amazing! No updates Saturday since I will be gone all day, but I will try to update tomorrow! Also, there is a Q&A chapter posted in Wave for you guys to ask the characters questions if you like! If you haven't read Wave || Woosan, I'm sure you would enjoy it! Thanks for reading this book! I love you all!

-Min