[00:68]

San rushed to the address that he was given by the unknown number and quickly knocked on the door as soon as he arrived, no one answering the door.

He twisted the knob quickly and realized that it was unlocked, walking on in and closing the door behind him.

"Hello? It's me, the unknown number." San shouted out loud and he finally got a response.

His phone dinged and he glanced down at it.

Unknown
I'm in my room upstairs

Unknown
The door is open

San
Okay

San walked up the stairs and turned into the room, dropping his phone on the floor.

"W-Wooyoung?" He stuttered and Wooyoung's jaw dropped as well.

"San?" He managed to choke out, San running to his side.

"Were you the unknown number this entire time?!" San asked and Wooyoung nodded.

"I couldn't tell you how I felt. I'm so sorry, San." Wooyoung told him, bursting out into tears.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay, baby. It's gonna be okay. I'm here now." San reassured him, holding him in his arms.

"I tried telling you, but I could never push myself to do it." Wooyoung cried out and San rubbed his back gently in circles.

"I'm gonna call 119 so that they can take you to the hospital and pump your stomach before you—"

San got up to reach for his phone, but Wooyoung gripped his wrist tightly.

"San, no. Please, no. If you truly love me, you will let me go. I'm begging you." Wooyoung sobbed, tears streaming down his cheeks and San teared up.

"Wooyoung, I can't just watch you die. I'm sorry, but I'm calling 119." San told him, pulling away and grabbing the phone.

"Hello, 119, what's your emergency?" A woman's voice asked and San looked at Wooyoung once more before answering her question.

"My boyfriend just took a bunch of sleeping pills. I don't know how many, but he is going to die and I need you to come and save him." San begged as tears fell from his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"We'll be right there."

San set the phone down and ran over to Wooyoung, who was already starting to fall asleep.

"Stay awake, Woo. Please stay awake. I can't lose you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life. I can't let this be the end for us." San cried and Wooyoung looked up into his eyes.

"I love you so much, Choi San. You truly were my dream and you made me so happy."

"Wooyoung, please!" San shouted, Wooyoung closing his eyes and the sound of police and ambulance sirens could be heard from outside.

The paramedics quickly made their way into the house and to Wooyoung's room, immediately checking for a pulse. They tried his neck, but didn't get one. Hell, they tried everywhere.

His neck, wrist, brachial pulse; even his ankle. And nothing.

"Time of death?" A paramedic called out and the other looked at his watch.

"4:10 pm, May 4th 2020."

San's heart broke into a million pieces as he heard the paramedics call out his time of death.

"I'm so sorry, kid." The woman paramedic told him, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

San sat next to Wooyoung's bed and placed one last kiss on his lips.

"I'll never leave your side."