[00:61]

Wooyoung opened the front door and San walked in, slamming the door behind him, immediately pressing his lips against Wooyoung's.

"San-"

He pulled away quickly, looking Wooyoung in the eyes with care and love.

"Let me prove to you that I love you." He begged and Wooyoung gave him a small nod of approval before San picked him up, Wooyoung wrapping his legs around San's waist as he carried him up the stairs and into his room.

He shut and locked the door behind them, gently laying Wooyoung back down on the bed.

"San, before we start I have something to tell you.." Wooyoung said quietly and San looked up into his eyes.

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm still a virgin." Wooyoung confessed and San smiled at the younger.

"Don't worry, Youngie. I am too. Minsun is Asexual, so we never did anything together." San reassured him and Wooyoung smiled before he felt their soft lips meet again.

San bit down lightly on Wooyoung's bottom lip, making the younger let out a moan.

"Mmmm, San..." He moaned and San smiled evilly.

"You like that, baby?" San asked and Wooyoung let out another moan in response.

San chuckled and reached for the hem of Wooyoung's white t-shirt, slipping it up and off of him.

He admired his slightly-noticeable abs and ran a few fingers across them.

"I didn't know you had abs, Youngie." San mentioned and Wooyoung nodded.

"Yeah, kind of. I need to workout some more so they won't be as faded, though."

"Well, I love them how they are." San complimented him, starting to leave kisses all over his abs.

"S-San..." Wooyoung moaned out.

"Yes?"

"I need you..now.." Wooyoung told him and he nodded, stripping from all of his clothes before removing the rest of Wooyoung's clothes as well.

He pumped himself quickly before grabbing a condom from the bedside table drawer and put it on. (A/N: Always use protection kids😉)

San gripped Wooyoung's hips as he entered himself, moaning at the feeling. He heard Wooyoung whine and wince in pain and looked up, seeing Wooyoung's head thrown back against a pillow, his eyes squeezed shut as some tears escaped from them.

"Are you okay, Wooyoung?" San asked and Wooyoung nodded.

San reaches up and kissed his cheeks, making the tears disappear. He placed one more soft kiss to Wooyoung's plump, soft lips before he continued on.

"You can move now.." Wooyoung said hesitantly, San giving him an unsure look and the younger reassured him that it was okay to move.

San nodded and started to move slowly, making the both of them moan.

"A-ah, San.."

"Wooyoung.." San moaned out.

"F-faster.." Wooyoung demanded and San did as the younger wanted, thrusting his hips faster, making both of them moan continuously.

"A-ah, ah! San!"

San kept going and Wooyoung suddenly felt a knot build up in his stomach.

"San, stop. Something doesn't feel right."

"It's fine. Just cum for me, okay?" San moaned out and Wooyoung nodded, soon cumming.

San came after him and he pulled out, laying next to Wooyoung on the bed. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Wooyoung."

"I love you too, San. Forever and always."