[00:50]

<SMUT WARNING!>

It was a chilly day in Seoul when Seonghwa was standing outside of the front door to Yeosang's house, holding some roses and some chicken.

Seonghwa let out a nervous, shaky breath before taking a few steps forward, knocking on the tall, white door that rested in front of him.

He was so nervous. This was his first Valentine's Day with Yeosang, well his first Valentine's Day with someone ever, so he just wanted to make sure he was doing everything right and the way he wanted.

In other words, he wanted to make today very special for Yeosang.

He soon heard some footsteps and backed up a bit, smiling happily when Yeosang opened the door.

"Hwa? What's all this?" He asked, shocked, but also smiling brightly at his wonderful boyfriend.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Sangie! I wanted to make today as special as I can for you because I love you." He said, handing him the roses.

Yeosang gladly took the roses and smelled them, smiling even more.

"Thank you so much, Seonghwa. But come on inside because I don't want you to freeze." He said, making the both of them chuckle a bit.

"Do you like the roses?" He asked and Yeosang nodded happily.

"Of course I do! They are so beautiful, Seonghwa. Thank you so much." He replied, giving him a kiss on the lips before Seonghwa set down the box of chicken on the counter.

"Would you like some chicken?" He asked, opening the box.

"I would love some. You are literally the best, Hwa. I have no idea what I would do without you."

"Awe, thanks baby." He said, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Oh. Come over here for a second." Yeosang said, patting at a seat at the table.

Seonghwa smiled and took a seat.

"I'll be right back. Stay right there. Don't move." Seonghwa chuckled and watched Yeosang run upstairs for a second.

"Okay, here you go. I hope you like it." Yeosang said, handing Seonghwa a gift bag with a red heart on it.

"Aw, you didn't have to Sangie." He said, but Yeosang insisted.

"Yes, I did. I couldn't celebrate Valentine's Day without getting my amazing boyfriend a gift. Now, open it!" Yeosang said excitedly, watching Seonghwa open his gift.

Seonghwa reached into the bag and pulled out a mini black box.

"Oh?" He said in a bit of surprise, Yeosang just watching him and smiling happily.

Seonghwa then opened it, revealing a silver chain with a blue heart gem attached which had S&Y printed on it.

"Awww, Yeosang. I love it. Thank you so much, baby." Seonghwa thanked his boyfriend, tears filling his beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't cry, Hwa." Yeosang said, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, hugging him tightly.

"I love it so much Yeosang. You have no idea." He told him, hugging him back.

"I'm glad. Now, time for some dinner?" He asked and Seonghwa pulled away a bit to look up at him.

"I actually had another plan." Seonghwa says before leaning in to kiss Yeosang deeply.

Yeosang kissed back, his hands following down Seonghwa's sides until they reached his hips.

"I love you so much, Seonghwa." Yeosang moaned into the kiss, Seonghwa moaning too.

"Come on baby, let's go somewhere more comfortable." Seonghwa told him quietly, gripping his hips tightly before picking him up, Yeosang wrapping his legs around him as Seonghwa carried him up the stairs to his room.

He then laid his boyfriend down on the bed carefully before climbing on top of him to continue kissing him.

Seonghwa continued to kiss Yeosang before trailing down his neck, leaving love kisses all over. Yeosang moaned at the feeling of Seonghwa's soft lips on his neck, reaching up to run his hands through his hair.

"Are you ready for this?" Seonghwa asked Yeosang as he pulled away for a few seconds, looking into his eyes.

"Yes, I am Seonghwa. I love you so much and can't wait for this to actually happen." He told him.

Seonghwa smiled at him, giving him one last kiss before he started to gently take off their clothes.

He reached up and took his white dress shirt off, tossing it onto the ground. Yeosang reached up and caressed Seonghwa's abs softly. His skin was super soft and his abs were so beautiful. Yeosang had seen his abs before, but never like this. Only when they were getting dressed.

Seonghwa then reached down to take off Yeosang's shirt, also revealing his abs. He placed small kisses all the way down his chest until he got to the waistband of his black ripped jeans.

He slowly unbuttoned his jeans and removed them, along with his boxers.

Yeosang did the same to Seonghwa, leaving both boys naked on the bed. Seonghwa then reached over to Yeosang's bed side table and pulled out the bottle of vanilla lube before he gently applied some to his fingers, pumping himself a bit.

"Are you ready, Yeosang? This might hurt a bit." Seonghwa informed him and he nodded.

"I'm ready. I don't wanna do this with anyone else but you." He reassured Seonghwa who smiled at him before giving him a peck on the lips and entering two fingers inside of him slowly.

Yeosang winced in pain.

"You okay, baby?" Seonghwa asked, getting a little bit worried.

"It hurts..."

"It'll get better, okay? I promise." Seonghwa told him, moving his hair with his hand and placing a kiss on his forehead before he started to move his fingers in and out of him, letting him get used to the stretch.

"I'm ready, Seonghwa." Yeosang told him, Seonghwa nodding.

He reached over and grabbed a condom from the drawer, putting it on himself.

He then positioned himself and entered himself into Yeosang very slowly, his boyfriend gripping onto the bed sheets tightly.

Seonghwa leaned down to kiss him, hoping that it would help him relax a bit.

He noticed Yeosang relax a bit and decided to start thrusting his hips.

"A-ah, Seonghwa..." Yeosang moaned slightly.

"Does it feel good, baby?" He asked, earning a nod from his boyfriend. 

"F-faster, Hwa..." Yeosang moaned and Seonghwa obeyed his orders, thrusting his hips faster, making both of them moan uncontrollably.

"You feel so good, Sangie." Seonghwa moaned, continuing to thrust at a fast pace.

"S-seonghwa..." Yeosang moaned, Seonghwa looking up at him.

"Yes baby?"

"I need to-"

"Cum for me baby." Seonghwa told him and Yeosang came, Seonghwa following after him.

He then pulled out and laid next to Yeosang.

"That felt so good. I love you so much, Seonghwa." Yeosang said, smiling at his boyfriend.

Seonghwa smiled back, "I love you too, Yeosang."

Promise || ATEEZ Woosan {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें