How you met

Y/n = your name
F/c= fav color
S/d = Starbucks drink

Bruce Wayne
You were going to a gala hosted by Bruce Wayne himself and you were invited along with your cousin you were a famous actress/writer and recently your book rally robins a story about each of the bats sidekicks time as robin and a quiz at the end to see what robin are you was a top seller even tho you thought of the book as a joke at first. But right now you were thinking of many ways to kill your half sister, she left you to go flirt with some guys so here you are in a fancy party by the drinks and food table looking for something to distract you from your nerves most likely food, "sorry but may I ask as to why a beautiful woman as yourself is standing all alone" you turned around to find the host of the party looking at you"oh..thank you for the compliment mr Wayne but I'm currently busy looking for someone so if you will please excuse me" "then may I at least get the name of the lady that stole my breath" you just wanted to get out of here"why should I tell you shouldn't the person hosting the gala know who they invited" "forgive me it must have slipped my mind I have been very busy lately" "well I won't judge but I must be going know have a nice evening" you rushed off trying to find that woman who abandoned you.

Richard Grayson
You were a famous dancer on your way to Gotham's theatre for practice since your show was taking place in a few days and you wanted it to be perfect. "Mom I'm fine I will go to practice and make it back home before dark plus I will get you some coffee on the way baWOAH" you were talking so much you did not notice you walked straight in front of a cop car "OH MY GOD I nearly hit you are you okay I am so sorry but you also need to watch where you are going" you where in shock "I..I did not.. oh gosh I nearly died" your knees where giving away"woah your fine why don't I give you a ride" you looked up to see Bruce Wayne's eldest adopted kid "uuhh...yes please I'm going to the Gotham theater and thank you" the whole ride there you called your mom and talked to her about what happened.

Jason Todd
You worked as a handyman in your dad's shop not a famous one but you and your dad where happy with the money that came threw, today you where told to meet up with the next client by the docs very suspicious but you had a mini taser in case "hey you one of the mechanics I asked for" you turned around with shock on your face "jeez be louder next time didn't hear you I nearly tased ya" he looked familiar to you just don't know where "ng sorry I guess the bike is over here gotta get repairs since my regular place cut me off for a bit" he showed you his bike and you left with it for repairs.

Timothy drake
You where a student at Gotham's most prestigious university, you major in chemistry and technology. You just got back from university, you have just come back from working on your new project "hi can I get a s/d to go under y/n thank you" while waiting you decided to check up with your big brother "OH MY gosh I'm so sorry" but while doing that you bumped into another guy making him spill coffee all over himself "I will clean it up I'm so sorry"you where so embarrassed after noticing who he was "it's fine I needed a wake up call anyway" he seemed like he hasn't slept in forever "please I will take your jacket and wash it and I will give it back to you" he did eventually give it to you to wash and his number to tell him that you have cleaned it.

Damian Wayne
(I'm making him older in this)
You were a student at Gotham academy but you were more reserved while other fan girl over the boys you would sit under the willow tree at the back so not many noticed you. You absolutely loved art and the teacher loved you you were her number one student so when she said your next project was to team up with the Damien Wayne, you had to confess to yourself you where nervous "so what do you want to do Damien" he had this look of unimpressed "tt I was thinking something to do with animals" after chatting you guys arranged to meet up at the willow tree behind school tomorrow after school what where you getting yourself into.