First kiss

Bruce Wayne
"listen I know this is going to be weird and depending on your answer this can go in two different directions so I want to say that I have recently taken a more then friends interest in you and I see myself in a relationship with you but I don't want to put you in any sort of dan-" but he was interrupted. He felt your lips on his it was completely different he could feel himself kiss back and block everything it felt like magic to him it was a feeling that was completely new to him.

Richard Grayson
He had picked you up after your weekly performance at the theater when your feet where to sore to walk "you can stay here until your feet feel better I have Friday night dinner with the family" he piggybacked you to his couch "thank yo again richy" and as if you had done it a dozen times you turned to kiss him on the lips it may have been short but it felt like fireworks had gone off for the both of you when he broke the silence "if that's how you gonna thank me then I should come pick you up every time"

Jason Todd
You dragged him to the thrift store to buy some vinyls for your dad for your annual dads and daughter day throwback style "come on jay I really need help to find this specific one me and dad use to dance to" "okay I'll help you what's it called" "it's French but it's called le festine" you both searched the store for a while when "hey come here I think I found it" you ran down the isle to find that he did find it "Jason this is it thank you so so so much I could kiss you" "then do it" "what you want me to kiss y..you right here in the middle of a st" you where Interrupted when he kissed you on the lips fireworks went off his slightly chapped lips against yours was all you felt.

Timothy Drake
You where having a study date at your dorm/apartment when you asked for his opinion on vigilantes, "hey Tim what do you think of vigilantes, I got a history essay on this guy who helped the police way back before the batfam came" you looked up to him with a piece of pizza in his mouth "well the gear has certainly improved didn't that guy only have like a kitana or something an..wait what did you just call them" he looked up from his computer to look you straight in the eye "you heard me the batfam and wait is that the last piece" you looked to the pizza box and it was true he had the last piece "dude rude you don't just steal the last piece you split it I will however grant a pass if you buy more right now on your phone" he looked to his phone "well I won't do it if you just say it like that" you looked at him at decided your price you reached across the table an gave him a kiss.

Damian Wayne

Recently in class you have been quite distracted and the cost was missing important notes now here you are late after school asking Damian for help and he agreed, "okay now I'm going to ask politely what in hells fire where you doing I class since you can partly keep up with me in marks and you are acting like Todd" in truth you where not focusing at all "I'm sorry dami but I can't exactly say but I just don't feel the best today" in truth some stuff was going on at home.
"Well I think that's all the notes let's be on our ways home" "okay thank you damian for helping me" as you got up you felt a pair of lips on yours and soon it was gone but you still felt the tingling sensation on your lips "well come along y/n we have to go before the gate closes".