Chapter 2

(y/n) POV

"Hey (y/n)." Ichigo said as he picked me up, "(Y/n) sweetie do you know this man?" The teacher asked, "Yeah." I said, "Alright well I still need some form of verification from his mother before I let you take him." She said, "Oh does this work? It's a letter from his mom." Ichigo said, "Yes this time it'll work, but from now on please have her call ahead alright." She said.

"Well that was more trouble than it was worth." Ichigo said, "Mama?" I said, "Orihime got detention for falling asleep in class again, so you'll be hanging out with me until she's out of detention." He said.

Orihime POV

"Mama!" (y/n) said happily as he ran and hugged me, "Hi sweetie. Did you have fun at school?" I asked, he handed me a piece paper, "What's this?" I said as I read the paper, 'Dear miss Inoue, I would like to inform you that (y/n)'s first day was an eventful and productive one. He seemed to have had a lot of fun, however it appeared that he was very nervous around the other children, and he seems to be having trouble making friends. For most of the day he played by himself and when approached by another child he ran off and hid. This is relatively normal for some children, but we would appreciate if you would talk to him. Also please call ahead next time someone comes to pick him up.' It read, "Well sounds like you had a good day." I said.

(y/n) POV

The next day after Mama came and picked me up from school while we were walking home there was a huge explosion. I got a weird feeling, I felt like I had to run and hide and if I didn't that whatever was there would kill me. "(y/n) I need you to go home right now! We're only a block away so you shouldn't have any trouble. Here's the key, if you cant reach ask one of the neighbors to help you!" Mama said as she handed me the key to the apartment before running off.

"Hello there little one, are you lost?" A woman asked, I shook my head and pointed at the door, "Oh do you live here?" She asked, I nodded, "Do you need help getting in?" She asked, "Yeah." I said, "Do you have a key? If so then I'll unlock the door for you." She said, I handed her the key and just as she said she unlocked and opened the door for me, "I should probably have introduced myself sooner sorry about that, I'm Yoruichi Shihouin." She said, "I (y/n)." I said, "It's nice to meet you (y/n), here's your key back." She said before she left.

Yoruichi POV

'Sweet kid. The only reason I found him was because  I felt a strange spiritual pressure coming from him.' I thought as I flash stepped away.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) are you here?" A woman said as she walked into the living room, "Hi I'm your neighbor Sakura Shinowara, your mother's aunt called me and asked me to check up on you every once and awhile since she won't be able to make it home tonight." She said as she turned on a light so I could see her more clearly.

" She said as she turned on a light so I could see her more clearly

"Teacher." I said, "Wait (y/n) sweetie, what are you doing here? Well I guess it makes sense that I haven't seen you around here since I'm not usually at home during the day and come home late at night." She said, "Well you must be hungry, tell me what you would like to have for dinner and I'll make it for you." She said, "Mama." I said, "I know you want your mom sweetie, but for one reason or another she cant come home tonight, hey how about you come stay with me tonight and then if your mom doesn't come pick you up from school tomorrow then I'll bring you back to my place and watch you till she comes home alright." She said as she wrote a note for Mama.

"Ok (y/n) how does fried chicken and croquettes for dinner sound?" Sakura asked, "Yummy!" I said, "Alright I'll get started on dinner right away." She said.