Chapter 6

(y/n) POV

"Very good sweetie!" Karma said happily as she blocked my attacks, "I might've missed a good portion of your firsts, but at least I'm the one who's training you, and not your good for nothing father!" She said, "Ichigo?" I said, "Who?" She said, "Did you get a new father or something. I knew you got a new mother but that's all I knew." She said, "Complicated." I said, "That makes way too much sense." She said, "Well I suppose we should take a break for lunch." She said, "Not just yet!" a man said as he slashed at her.

" She said, "Not just yet!" a man said as he slashed at her

"Arrancar." Karma said, "Karma, did you assume because of your standing we would stand idly by while you prance about with a Soul Reaper child? Or have you forgotten what they've done to you!" a woman said as she slashed at Karma with her enormous claws.

" Karma said, "Karma, did you assume because of your standing we would stand idly by while you prance about with a Soul Reaper child? Or have you forgotten what they've done to you!" a woman said as she slashed at Karma with her enormous claws

"Veto, Aracne. It's been far too long since we've been together like this. Yet you greet me with your resurreccion." Karma said as she opened a Garganta, "(y/n) sweetie, do you remember what I taught you about standing on reishi in the air?" She asked, "Yeah." I said, "Ok then wanna watch Mama fight." She said sweetly, "Yeah!" I said excitedly as she kicked both Arrancar through the Garganta before we both followed them through.

"(y/n) I want you to watch closely at what I'm about to do." Karma said as she used her sonido to get behind her opponents. "You've both seen my resurreccion, but that was a long time ago." She said calmly, "I've never stopped getting stronger and stronger. Now I gain strength for my child." She said, "Rage, Tigre." She said as she transformed into her resurreccion, "So what? Is that supposed to intimidate us?" Aracne asked, "Now, it's time to get serious. My son is watching after all." Karma said, suddenly her spiritual pressure manifested as blue rain, "W-What?! What is this?!" Aracne said in fear as an orb of spirit energy formed around Karma and before long it began to dissipate revealing her new form.

" Karma said, suddenly her spiritual pressure manifested as blue rain, "W-What?! What is this?!" Aracne said in fear as an orb of spirit energy formed around Karma and before long it began to dissipate revealing her new form

"Resurreccion: Segunda Leona, Cazadora." Karma said coldly, "This is my power. I'm one of two Espada who are capable of this second resurreccion. But I'm the only one who can change it based on my needs." She said, "Now, who's first? The spider, or the boar?" She said as Veto rushed at her only to get impaled, "The spider it is then." Karma said as she cut through Veto, "I...I'LL KILL YOU!" Aracne shouted, "CERO METRALLETA!" She shouted as she put her hands together and fired countless yellow ceros, "Pathetic." Karma said as she appeared right next to me, "I thought you'd give me a challenge, but so far I haven't even used one percent of my full power." She said, suddenly she fired two balas at Aracne blasting her arms off, "W-WAIT! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Aracne shouted as she fell backward and inched away in terror, "You're right. I'm taking all the valuable experience for myself when someone else needs it far more than I do." Karma said, "(y/n) my love, show Auntie Aracne what Mama has taught you." She said, "Ok!" I said as my eyes turned yellow, "Cero." I said as I fired a blue cero at Aracne, "Well done sweetie. I'm so proud of you." Karma said as she picked me up and my eyes returned to normal. "Now I believe it's lunchtime." She said as she kissed my cheek.