5

Yuki pov
I ran away from home since it will be more likely worse than staying I was 2 months pregnant. Having a prince baby in your stomach is similar to live in hell since you will have to marry the prince even if he hates you so that the reason why I hide it and decided to go to live in a place where we can be comfortable and happy as a family. I lived in suffering and pain at this latter 6 months since I lived alone so I must take care of my self I took all the gold and clothes in my room, the money can be spent for at least 2 years which is enough to me so I tried to save some by planting even if it is hard but I didn't make my self very tired since it will impact on my child.
After 1 month I gave birth and I found an elderly and he wanted to take my child to adopt and I accepted and I decided to call him Yukon

Before 7 months
In Yuki 's household
" where is he "
"We don't know"
" (sob) my...son"
" mom he will be alright"
" father he elopes"
" .......it is my fault I must have been easier with him"
" father it's OK you were harsh to him since he is very kind and people from the empire are using him and that you didn't want to"
"....haha......my son seduce the crown prince if a man, not the emperor said that I will have torn him to pieces I know my son and I know he loved that idiot, even so, I tried to take him away from him but at the end, they used him to enjoy themselves and throw him like garbage after they were satisfied.....i......i made him into a boy since his age in more nearer to the crown prince so I didn't want him to marry into the haram and meet the scum of other I wanted him to live happily and in peace that day. I will always blame my self since I was the one who introduced them to each other. It is all my fault " he put his hand on his face and lowered it crying"
" don't worry father it is not your fault we will find him"

While in the palace
Kenyon pov
From that day when rui told me the truth about yuki, I replace the love with hate. I was happy to have a child even if it was from rui, but still, I can't touch her by simply kissing her I feel disgusted her lips are hard as rock, so I never thought of touching her ever having one child is enough to me.
Rui pov
Damn it I can't wait I must get pregnant with him or he will doubt. I must think of something .....yes yes (an evil grin) I still have yuki.

Author pov
After 2 months
At night a loud scream came from rui room after he heard it from his study room to hers to notice after opening the door. Li Na in-floor dead and broken window and the glass is everywhere and when he got near to rui that was kneeling crying. When she sees him she jumps hugging him hard then she said " i...don't know.....what happened..... I was sleeping when li na came and I look at her to see a knife pointing at her neck and that person was ...YUKIII!!!"
Kenyon heard this name as a hot water fell on him he was very angry and cursing in his heart then he asked rui " what......did he do to you..."
Rui started to cry harder " he forces me to drink something I am worried about our child"
By hearing our child he took her fast from her room and went to his asking the doctor to came and then he told some guards and maids to take care of her room and clean it. The doctor came he check-up her pulse then he turned to the prince saying " your highness......the child is dead"
By hearing this rui lost consciousness while Kenyon fell on his knee thinking " I wanted a child since I can take the throne from my father faster before he chose one of my brothers but now my child is dead what I will do ''
Kenyon got up and went out then the doctor left telling Rui's maid to take care of her. When everyone left the maid came near to rui waking her up saying " now everyone left you can wake up madam and congratulations your plan succeed" " yes indeed, now let see yuki if he will still be alive. The prince trust me more than him so yuki will die and that obstacle will be gone and I will be the empress then I will jump to the prince and make love with since he will eventually accept me after I got rid of yuki from his heart so I will be loved by him and get pregnant that will ensure my place as an empress" " yes indeed madam, madam deserve it , I wish madam will be living happily with the prince "
" yes yes ...... I will"

In the main palace
Kenyon went to his telling him what happened, you can see the anger on his face since he liked his prime minister thinking of him as a friend, and he wanted to marry his son to his daughter but they are older than his son and the last child is a boy so he gave up on marriage and decided to make his son a prime minister for Kenyon but yuki killed his son child  so he must die. He got up and said " call for me the right minister immediately "
" yes your Majesty "