6

the guards went to the minister house and told him " from an order if his majesty he want your child yuki  that he will get punished for poisoning the consort  and making her child die ''

yuki's mother screamed saying '' NO NO MY CHILD DID....DIDNOT DO THIS ''

'' sorry madam but these are orders from his majesty we must take him to receive his punishment ''

'' I will go with you.......my son ran away months ago''

'' ran away??''

'' yes I think there is a misunderstood here so I want to tell his majesty by myself ''

'' as you wish''

the minister went to the palace when he enter he looked at emperor that was very angry and his son hugging the slut while she is crying he bout 'my son ran away I think it was better really scum on him even after you broke his dignity and his heart hahaha.....coming to think I donot know if she was really pregnant'

''rise up''

'' thank you your majesty''

'' where is that ill, ungrateful son of yours ''

'ungrateful and ill the truth that your whole family have some ill in your mind '

'' a short sigh , your majesty my son ran away from home more than 2 months ago ''

'' ran ......away??'' the emperor and Kenyon said in surprise then they looked at rui 

'' ARE YOU PLAYING WITH US MINISTER KNOW YOUR PLACE I LOOKED AT HIM HE WAS HIM HE WAS YUKIII!!'' RUI Said

'what a slut you must know your place' the minister thought

'' your majesty I am telling the truth you can search for him even in my house''

'' MINISTER!!!    ..... I disappoint   in you, you did not rise your son well ''

'' actually your majesty'' he smirk, he put his token as a minister. the emperor widen his eyes then the minister continued'' thank you but I raise my son in a polite and good way , you know him from the day he is born but you believed a woman you did not know for less than a year....not only you and your son too , I was telling the true my son...ran away ....ran away broken so if you want to find him go but I think he will be either dead or will kill him self later''

'' mi- cheng stop ....stop'' he did not stop he still walking to the gate until the emperor said '' guards capture him now''

this was a shock for every on present the guards took his arms and push him down in front of the emperor the he said '' the former minister will be lock in the prison ''

''why''

'' why!!!...after all your child is not grateful what can tell me that this was your plan to leak some information to other''

'' hahaha.... this mean your majesty you never trust me ever''

''hmmm.....no''

'son like his father , I am happy for you yuki run away and live happy son and never came back'

'' to the prison!!''

they took the minister and throw him at the prison

at night 

some people in the shops saying

'' what the minister child poison the consort''

'' I think it is a lie since they say he ran away three months ago''

'' yes I think that too''

'' haha.. yes woman= schemer bags''

'' nono not bags leftovers''

'' yes after all it well known for yuki being kind ''

'' yes they say he was raped by the crown prince''

'' some say that yuki threated rui to drug the crown prince for him...puff it a lie it is very obvious''

'' I know how yuki look like he is like a small weak kitten he can not scum or fight''

'' also the emperor prison his minister ''

'' I pity the minister after hearing always bad mouthing his only son he took his token out deciding quitting''

'' I can understand him but the emperor really he was friend with the minister from childhood and they are relative after all the minister mother is the sister of the empress dowager''

'' even though he accused the minister''