4

" but father....i...i didn't do anything"
" ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE EMPEROR IS LYING AS HIS SON!!"
"WHEN I WAS GOING BACK HOME THAT DAY IN THE PALACE CELEBRATION HE ATTACKED ME AND RAPE ME UP I NEVER SEDUCE HIM AND I DID NOT TELL YOU THAT YOU TH-..." a hard slap land at yuki cheek and another one at his other cheek that he scrambles and fall down at his limbs he was looking down at his toes staring like a surprised figure then he heard his father loud voice shouting at him while pointing at him " you are a shameless child to this household.....haha he raped you?..HE ALREADY HAD SOME WITNESS THAT YOU DRUG HIM AND NOW YOU ARE LYING!!! GO OUT OF MY SIGHT!! SCRAM!!" yuki got up very quickly as possible and went out of the room to his, then he laid at the bed crying hard that he fell asleep after the blanket became very wet.
3 days ago
Author pov
Kenyon wakes up to find himself naked at top of yuki. Slightly by looking at yuki made him throw a mouthful of Blood. He got up of him and he noticed the large blood void under yuki private area. he went out of the room after he pinched himself thinking that he dreaming but it wasn't. The main problem here he can't remember anything at all however after he recollects about Yuki's injuries he called a doctor and he wants to bath then after he finished the doctor arrived they went to yuki that is still lifeless and when the doctor check-up yuki health he told him" this youth had been rape very harsh that he is lucking that he still has an ass" " doctor....what about the blood??" " oh!...because this unfortunate youth was a virgin so it will release some blood after pushing inside" " ok... Thank you it is good that he is a man " " your highness didn't you know that yuki is a g-..."
"Darling I was searching for you," rui said.
Kenyon came to her with a smile stroking her stomach then he said " you must rest for now or our baby will disappear " " honey-do not you care about " " of course no..."
The doctor watched the two are flirt each other and he can notice that rui is not pregnant after all he is 60-year-old being more than 40 years as an imperial physician so he can tell since rui face is not pale or tiredness appear on her then he return toward yuki murmuring " so that why you did not tell him that you are a ger and also you are having his real-.. "
"Doctor" Kenyon shout then continued " come can you check-up at my wife and our babies" " no need honey" " no it is necessary for your heal " the doctor want toward Kenyon and whisper " you put this ointment inside of his ass hole and his inner thighs too" " ok i will "