9

'' what my ..........my son is de-ad'' by these words yuki's mother lost her conscious , being hold by her daughters.

'' GO CALL THE DOCTOR AND SOME MAIDS TO HERE'' the empress said

'' when- was .......that grandma '' his sister while looking sadly at her mother

'' dear it must be 3 months or more when he gave birth''

'' so where........where he was b...bu-ried '' his other sister

'' at the same village he went too''

'' ehm.... i know it may be rude but if yuki died what happen to the child'' the empress

'' when yuki breathing his last breaths he gave to a man to take care of him''

'' who is it?''

'' i do not know''

'' so how he gave him to it''

'' the doctor said that he was a priest of an orphanage''

'' if you excuse me do you know where the minister went too''

'' yes...yes your majesty he went to find the child and take care of him as the last thing his child left''

'' where did he go''

'' to the village to ask the doctor''

at that time the empress was asking the woman while yuki's mother and his sisters went with the maids to take care of her, the empress dowager was looking at ever action of the bitch and this stinky maid.

while the emperor who went in shock blaming himself and the crown prince in another world not giving attention or asking like his mother you thing he is being careless but if you at his eyes they holds sad, miss, soulless, hopeless like a dead man.

then he asked what got all people attention too '' what was his last words''

the woman smiled and told him '' Kenyon i love you and will always be , but i had to go, sorry i did not told you before my feelings toward since i am scared of rejection no because you never believed me that the reason i am here and i will go because of it'' the woman is old so she can not remember well so she write them on a paper.

'yuki i am sorry i know i am too late i am sorry'

'' hahaha....Kenyon you are I-D-I-O-T with that shit on your brain , it was really your fault not mine if you did not believed me on yuki , he will never suffer or had to die it was all yo-........( spit mouthful of blood) you bastard Kenyon you think that if you kill me yuki will revive or your crime gone''

'' no he will be happy seeing you died''

Kenyon stab her in her heart then he cut the maid head leaving both of them dead

after that all people return to their home telling what actually happen, many people were feeling pity at yuki , he deserve better life, better husband someone who will take care of him , love him , believe him than this idiot prince and his disgusting bitch.

Kenyon was in his bed crying putting his face on the pillow yuki slept on before, and the words are still repeating in his mind while crying more

' he rape him that his scream echoed in the hall'

' she is from the brothel''

' he was pregnant'

' you are an idiot you never believed him'

'he gave birth and die'

' it was your fault'

' i love you but i did not told you scaring from rejection no it was because you never believed me ones'

'' ahh!!!'' he stood up and broke the mirror with his hand bleeding murmuring while still tears falling down '' idiot.....idiot....my fault....it is all my fault.....sorry yuki.......sorry........sorry''