Fight night

William was sitting on his bed reading a book when Emily and Jessica barged in panting like crazy, they quickly ran over to William and told him that Chloe is in trouble.

Emily: Chloe got into an argument with another soldier and now they are gonna fight eachother.

William sat up and asked them where it was going down, they pointed at the gym. He ran to it and when he opened the door, he saw Chloe laying on the canvas, bleeding and knocked out. The other soldier aprouched the unconscious Chloe and was about to punch her.

She was launched back by a fist. That fist belonged to William. For a human he has a huge amount of strength. The soldier growled in annoyance and took a stance.

William had ditched his shirt and his muscles buldged and a vein was visible.

William:Do you not have mercy? Or honor?

Female soldier: And you? Hitting a women is a sin.

William: Then you already committed one.

William took a boxing stance, his legs crushing the canvas. The soldier threw a mean right hook, but it was blocked and she was flung over his shoulder like a ragdoll.

She grunted after she was slammed into the canvas, she was now pinned by William with a headlock. William was cool and calm while his opponent was struggling to break free. She began to lose consciousness and she stopped struggling. William let her go and walked over to Chloe and carried her to the medbay.

To be continued....