It's Too Late : 1

dedicated to psuhuna,suryakavi0912,nilimamalladi,penbengungor1,unitysuperior,Garimasrivasatava,

strings_of_fate4321,BSRaizada,RaginiKumari4,PriyankaGupta,

and to all my lovely readers and friends...

 ~ It's Too Late ~

Part one

AR Fashion House

AR Fashion House...

Early Morning...

Arnav Singh Raizada was standing in his cabin looking at the life size portrait of his wife, Khushi Singh Raizada's, with his moist eyes. It is his routine for last 20 years now. Yes, for last 20 years since his wife Khushi left RM and his life silently. Arnav knew no one, but he is only responsible for the darkness of his life.. And yes, his un-thoughtful family. 

It is said that, when an Individual lost his path in his life, this is the responsibility of his family to correct his mistakes and bring him back to right path. But unfortunately for Arnav, his family did the exact opposite, they only supported his irrational behaviours and boosted his elephant size ego, and at the end of the day, Arnav is standing here , all alone, repenting and guilt ridden. His family too understand what wrong they all did, but it was a little too late...

They have lost their happiness forever...

If it is properly to be said, then.. it's not they, but him, only he, Arnav himself lost his happiness. Because for the last 20 years, they all did lived their lives, they move on, they had their share of joy, happiness and love in their life but only Arnav was the one who suffered, who spend his entire 20 years of life all alone, in guilt, in pain, in extreme sorrow.

It was all started after his marriage with Khushi... after lots of struggles, misunderstanding and going through a ocean of pain, finally when Arnav Singh Raizada remarried Khushi Kumari Gupta, with all the rituals and with the consent of both the families, he never thought within few months, he , himself will allow Khushi to let go of his life...and this time for forever...

After the re marriage life was so blissful, but when Sheetal Kapoor and her son Arav entered in their life as a guest, Arnav never thought that within few days, his life will be upside down...

Now, when Arnav looked back and tries to analyse the whole situation, only one thing come to his mind, that is what a great fool he is. How easily he got distracted by the temporary charm of his old class mate Sheetal. He never felt any attraction towards Sheetal, never ever..love was never an question. But he just make fun of Khushi without any thought, he just ignore his wife and get close to another woman just to satisfy his ego, he just taunted about her class and educational qualifications to get back at her because she did a DNA test, after the constant nagging and comparison done by his family..