It's Too Late : Last Part

Dedicated to all my lovely readers...

~ It's Too Late ~

Last Part

RM...

EVENING...

" NO... SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY OF YOU.." a voice boomed in the living room of RM forcing everyone's attention. There standing the adolescent boy, having the feature of Khushi but his attitude spoke about ASR...

There he is... the Son of Khushi and Arnav...

Khushav....

With slow but measured steps, Khushav entered in RM and stands besides Aman.

" Khushav.. I am.. I am your mausi.. your mother's sister. Please at least let me meet with your maa. I .. I.. really miss her." Payal said holding Khushav hand this time while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

" Ohhh... Miss Payal Singh Raizada, you know what , you were never my mother's sister where as my mother sacrifices her dream of a wedding to save your marriage. You used my mother. How conveniently you replaced my mother by accepting that boy named Arav. The boy, because of whom my mother left the house, because of whom indirectly my mother was insulted and ill treated by her husband and because of whom my mother's marriage almost broke, you adopted that boy.. great... you know what, you are the greatest example of selfishness.. or let me tell you, were you inwardly were satisfied being able to the only Riazada bahu?? Whatever may be the reason, I will pray that no one, no one, get a sister like you..." Khushav words forced Payal to take few steps back as if his words pushed her.

" Please Mamu, let's go from here, I feel suffocated in the very same house where my mother was ill treated." With a dark voice and cold gesture Khushav told Aman.

Nodding his head Aman was about to turn in his heal after wiping the tears in his eyes, but Akash voice stop him, " Khushav... you..you belong here. You are a Raizada heir, please give us a chance to earn forgiveness from you and Khushiji. Don't leave the house."

" Ohhh... Mr Akash Singh Raizada can speak?? What a progress. But sorry to burst your bubble, I don't belong to this house because I am neither a Riazada and nor a Malik, I am Khushav, Khusav Sharma..son of my middle class mother Khushi Sharma." Khushav spoke in a no nonsense manner.

" Sharma?? You use Sharma surname?" This time Garima spoke in a low tone.

" Oh.. yes, Mrs Gupta. Actually My mother did not wanted to be abandon again and again, that's why she chooses her real identity for me, her BIOLOGICAL PARENT'S surname. At least no one can tell her she is bad omen or slap her reminding her being a adopted child and orphan again and again.. I am proud that my mother chooses this surname for my identity." Khushav mocked was a direct slap for the Gupta's reminding them the time when they ill treated Khushi not only emotionally but physically too.