It's Too Late : 3

Dedicated to all my lovely readers and friends.

parthvkkv6,Mansi_SR,razz03,nivinishi,ilfordian,rkala1524,araizdak,Garimasrivasatava,

and my dear psuhuna,

~ It's Too Late ~

Third Part

RM...

EVENING...

The Raizada's and the Gupta's were eagerly waiting for Aman to come. All of them including Arnav were gathered in the living room impatiently, looking at the clock again and again. Arnav had already gathered the family members immediately after coming back from the AR and told them about the incident happened in the office, told them that he had finally got a clue about Khushi and soon he will bring her back in RM along with their son ..

Their son, Khushav...

And that was another pleasant surprise for the Raizada's and the Gupta's as well as they all again felt the immense sense of guilt washed over them after realizing the truth.. Khushi was pregnant when she was ignored by the family, Khushi was pregnant when she saw the entire family were comparing the son of his husband's ex-girlfriend with her husband saying they are so similar, most importantly, Khushi was pregnant when she observed how her husband ignored her, get importance to his ex girlfriend and her son, while she was craving for his assurance and love only..

And this realization was enough to kill the family members with guilt.. They don't know how they will face Khushi but they all knew now, they will not let go of Khushi... whatever it require to earn Khushi's forgiveness, they will do.

But Arnav's condition was most vulnerable..a plethora of emotions was overwhelming him.. He is a father... he had a son with Khushi... Did Khushav knew about ASR is his father?? Another thought struck Arnav and He felt restless thinking about how he will not only face Khushi but his son too...

Everyone came back from their self loathing when a known voice was heard from the doorway, "Good evening everyone." There standing Aman Mathur with a blank expression.

Everyone was happy as well as a dread feelings overpower them, that now they all has to face their mistakes which forced Khushi to leave the house. An impatient Arnav run towards Aman, " Where were you dammit? Why were your phone switched off ? Just tell me where is Khushi and my son, you know about them right?"

Aman looked straight at Arnav's eyes and replied , " Yes, I know and I will tell you all.. But before that I will read something, and I am requesting you all to keep silent till I end it. If anyone , by any chance interrupt me, I will leave then and there without uttering any further words , and I mean it."