It's too late : 2

dedicated to nivinishi ( hope you like it), psuhuna ( hope you like my imagination of boy version of Khushi)

and to all my lovely readers and friends.

~ It's Too Late ~

Second Part

AR Fashion House

AR Fashion House...

Early Morning...

The moment Arnav's eyes fell on the young boy who entered in his cabin, his breath stop and he felt his heart beats again after 20 years.

The boy is the exact replica of Khushi... His khushi... the face, chin, lips, jawline, straight hair, and the pale white skin...Arnav was as if seeing his Khushi after so long but in the form of of a boy.

"Good Morning Sir." The boy wished him with a smile and Arnav felt finally the breath left him which he was still holding.

" The boy wished him with a smile and Arnav felt finally the breath left him which he was still holding

" Good..Good morning." Arnav whispered looking straight at the boy.

" First Thank you sir, for your time. I will finish quickly." The boy said.

" It's okay...I.. I.. don't have important work today.. so,.." ASR replied looking at the boy in daze.

" Thanks again.. So, Sir, your life story is a living inspiration. The way you stood among all the odds after your parent death and build a name of yours own , is really commendable. What was your inspiration that time?" The boy straight come to the question.

"Inspiration.. I really don't know.. I will not say it's inspiration but a deadly need for survive make me do all that." ASR replied being amazed about the straightforward question of the young boy.

" Well, your love for your sister in an example for everyone. You are the best brother in the whole world probably.. So, I have heard that your sister is working in HR department of AR. What is the necessary for work when she is THE ASR sister?" The boy smiled but Arnav felt a ting of sarcasm in his voice. Why his all questions are related to his personal life only, Arnav wonder.