Preview

So here's a sneak peek on what the story is gonna be about-

(....) 

Bang PD: 'ARE YOU TELLLING ME THAT JUNGKOOK WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CAR ACCIDENT?'

Staff: 'I'm sorry Manager-nim but he insisted on taking the front seat and while we were heading to the new venue, without a warning the Palisade jerked and skidded off the road and was hit onto a large oak which was halfway on a slope. It all happened so fast and thankfully no one was injured.... '

Bang PD: 'And what??'

Staff: 'No one was injured, except Jungkook; the airbag didn't open on his side and he knocked his head in a huge force that he became unconscious'

Bang PD: *curses under his breath* 'WHO WAS THE DRIVER AT THAT TIME?? WASN'T HE LOOKING WHERE THE HELL HE WAS GOING??? WE CAN'T AFFORD JUNGKOOK TO BE INJURED...THEIR WORLD TOUR IS JUST A MONTH AWAY AND WE CAN'T CANCEL ALL THOSE SOLD OUT STADIUMS!!! WHERE IS HE NOW? WAS HE HURT ANYWHERE ELSE?'

Staff: 'He's currently at the hospital but he's s-still u-unconscious'

Bang PD: 'I can't BELIEVE THAT YALL COULD BE SO RECKLESS AT SUCH A TIME LIKE THIS WHEN I'M AWAY FROM SEOUL. I'M TAKING THE NEXT TAXI TO THERE NO MATTER WHAT IT COSTS. AND IF SOMETHING ELSE HAS HAPPENED TO HIM AND IF HE DOESN'T WAKE UP ONCE I'M THERE...YALL CAN ALL SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FUTURE'

*the line goes dead*

_._

Five hours later:

BangPD: 'Yes, doctor...what is Jungkook's condition??? Is he going to recover soon??'

*the doctor gives a sad smile*

Doctor: 'I'm afraid to say that he won't. The sudden shock from the accident had a huge impact on his brain and he has damaged one of his nerves and he has a traumatic head injury. Although he doesn't have many serious physical wounds, his mental health is not good at all and he has gone to a coma. And I'm sorry to tell you that I can't assure that he will wake up. It might most probably be a permanent condition.'

BangPD: 'HE'S WHAT???'

Doctor: 'We will do everything we can but don't keep your hopes up. He only has a 10% chance of survival'

_._

(....)

BangPD: 'We can't do this! We cannot make BTS disband at any cost!'

Assistant Manager: 'What else can we do about it? We can't have concerts without Jungkook! He's the main vocal! And beside's that...he can't be replaced! ARMYs will break out like wildfire when they get to know this!'

BangPD: 'No one knows yet...except for us right?'

Assistant Manager: 'Yes, I made sure that nothing of this scene was leaked'

BangPD: 'Maybe we don't have to tell them. Cuz if we do, everything's going to change in a matter of seconds....armys, news, popularity and everything will affect bighit at the end. Maybe we could contact Dr. Minwoo'

Assistant Manager: 'Dr. Minwoo? The underground secret facility head scientist? For what?'

BangPD: 'He might be able to help us...so that nothing would happen and no one would know about Jungkook'

Assistant Manager: 'But how can he help?? Isn't he just a DNA specialist?'

BangPD: 'Exactly. That's the whole point. But he's not just a DNA specialist...but no one knows about him either cuz he works on the USF (underground secret facility) and he told me some weeks back about a new experiment that he had found for the first time in the world and which was successful'

Assistant Manager: 'And that is?'

BangPD: 'Human Cloning'

(....)

    THE MISSING IDENTITY; A JJK FANFICTION

This is a whole new theory and plot that I've been working on and I jhope yall would like it as much as i do! Ur support means a lot! And please DONOT steal my ideas

This is a whole new theory and plot that I've been working on and I jhope yall would like it as much as i do! Ur support means a lot! And please DONOT steal my ideas...for I shall hunt u down..(jk...NOT)

-Zara❤