1 | The Accident

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

The city lights of Seoul were beautiful. Neon lights shining from every building, its radiance flickering through the night like thousands of stars had come to life, shredding colour to every bit of warmth that hung in the air. The specks of different hues were so elegant, like those paintings at art museums that Taehyung used to drag me to come with him. As I was sitting on the front seat of the palisade with two crew members, Jimin and Taehyung in the back seat, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Another twitter notification. God I was getting millions of them these days. Mostly about ARMYs being crazy over my long hair and the tattoos I got. I guess they liked them, I did too but yet they didn't know what more I hid from them. I was scared to see their reaction on the half-arm length tattoo I got on my right hand. A smile crept up my face as I read one ARMY's comment:

'KOOKIE!!! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE. I'M DYINGGGG. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEH' and with that was a tagged and zoomed picture of my wrist tattoos.

I guess I already made them go insane, I shouldn't drop the news on my other tattoos this soon or I don't really know what will happen.

I sighed as I kept the phone away. Jimin was going on a war between Tae on how the new Dior outfit would look better on him than on Hoseok.

'Hyung, Hobi is taller than you. No offence but that outfit looks good only on tall people' I heard Taehyung say with tone of finality.

'Aishhh TAEHYUNG!!! Why do you constantly remind me that I'm always short?' Jimin muttered.

'Well, that's cuz you ARE. You'll always be our tiny chimchim' I cut in, grinning.

'Kookie, I'm going to get this back from you-' Jimin said half angrily. It was funny when he was angry. His face would go all red and he'd be pouting the entire time and it looked so cute on him. All six of us absolutely loved to tease him.

Aish these two, being with them really made me go crazy but I was happy at the same time that I had them.

The drive was long and I was getting impatient. The hyung line was already at the venue cuz they left a bit early. I had tons of work to do, songs to record, choreography to practice cuz I wanted to give the best of me to the upcoming concerts next month. I was so excited to meet the International Armys this time.

'How long till we're there?' I finally asked the driver.

'17 minutes to be exact' he replied.

I rested my head on the seat and the palisade became silent. The silence was broken only by the light music that was playing on the radio. Tae and Jimin had stopped arguing and I guess they were passed out after that long session of disagreeing with each other and I saw Jimin's head resting on Taehyung's shoulder. The driver accelerated the wheel faster and we turned to this narrow pathway with slopes at both sides.

Everything was normal, until, without warning, at the least expected moment, the vehicle jerked sideways and I gasped, staring at the driver. He looked almost scared as he gripped the wheel tightly, attempting to reverse. I didn't know what was happening, no one did, except when we were crashing down.

Sideways, in the slope, to a forest of oak trees.

There were a few screams from the back of the car as everyone tried to keep themselves steady. I recognized three of them; Taehyung's, Jimin's and my makeup artists.

My mouth opened, but no voice came out. My heart was drumming inside my ribcage so heavily that I felt like I was going to die.

Everything was happening so fast that my mind couldn't register what was happening at that moment. The palisade went sliding down the wet mud, colliding face first to a trunk of an oak tree. With a huge crash, the windscreen shattered into a million glass shards, some of them were scattered on my face and I saw a huge balloon like thing open up from the driver's side.

The airbag.

Only mine never opened.

As I felt my head knock over the dashboard at an unimaginable force, something clicked in my head. My entire body went numb as if someone had switched the power off button in me. My body was half-way restrained from jerking forward due to the seat belt but I had no control over myself now. Everything was going blur. There was a sharp electric-tingling kind of feeling spreading in my head, bit by bit, shutting me down. I could barely lift my head as I heard so many worried and panicked voices echo behind me. The pain that engulfed inside my head was unbearable. I felt like I was losing my mind.

And I never thought I actually would.

'Jeon?? JEON!!!' I felt someone's strong hands jolting me awake after the SUV went still. I guess it was Taehyung but I couldn't think straight. No, I couldn't think at all. I couldn't even get myself to open my eyes. The pain that was spiralling inside of me was excruciating. He continued to shake me but I was numb, frozen and motionless.

And I never knew that I'd never wake up again,

Till everything went black.

-ꕥ . ꕥ . ꕥ-

A/N: So the first chapter is up finally!!! And I'm ready to start up this new story since I finished my other kth ff LOST UwU I'm so excited ❤❤❤ I started it at the very beginning scene cuz I don't wanna confuse yall so I'm going step by step on the plot. I hope u look forward to it! Thanks for reading and ur feedback is always welcome!