Kirishima 

*SLAP*

"YOU SLEPT IN PAST YOUR ALARM AND HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GET READY FOR CLASS! YOU SLEEP LIKE A ROCK!", ah, my twin sister, Akai screaming at me. Wait- late for- CRAP. I wrenched open my eyes and rocketed out of bed. "Aizawa's gonna kill you.", she helpfully commented as she left for class, slamming the door for no reason but to do it. 

"Uh- clothes", I looked at my sweat pants and old baggy shirt. "Check. Food is not nesesseray I gotta go!", I said to myself, I grabbed my backpack that was definitely missing some very needed books and booked it to class. Ha! Booked it.

Right away as I walked to my desk: "Well well mister Kirishima. It looks likes you don't show any respect for AU and your classmates who- as you can tell are dressed properly, and more importantly, on time.", said Aizawa. 

Bakugo smirked at me condescendingly and muttered, "Lazy ass rock." I sighed and sat down. Aizawa was also teaching morning classes now, he and mornings was not a great combination. 

Time Skip

After training I yawned and plugged in my head phones. I played random songs and walked tiredly to our scool's dorm building. To my suprise Kaminari strode up to me with his usual excessive energy in his step. I grinned like an idiot and paused my music, slipping my headphones of.

"Hey bro! You did great in training today man! Hey- I was thinking. You wanna come play games in my dorm? I've got an Xbox 1.", he eagerly asked me, smilling back brightly. 

I laughed to cover up my nervousness, "Hey why not man."

Deku

I slipped behind the school building a slumped against the wall. Everything hurt. I didn't break anything this time, thank God. But whenever I used One for All it made me feel miserable afterwards. Of course it started pouring rain, I shivered and balled up in the wet grass, and started to nodd off. I was exhausted. 

I vaguely remember some one aprouching me. Then I jerked awake, and yelped when I saw Todoroki stand over me. "What are you doing out here in the bad weather."

I laughed my stupid high pitched laugh, "Todoroki rain isn't nesserily bad weather, so much as weather most people don't like-", my voice warbled in its usual anxious way.

Todoroki answered in his almost monotone voice, "Then what are you doing in this "unpopular weather"Midoriya ?"

I figited with my sleeve, "Oh nothingjustadmiringtheveiwyouknowImusthavefallenasleepbutyeah!"

He looked back at the track court that was my "view" and looked back. "Some view. Come on let's go."

"W-what no I like it here I'm fine.", I gave my signature but now very fake grin.

He eyed me with what looked like concern, "I'm taking you to your dorm room. You can't just sit out here all day you have homework.", he yanked me up with one pull on my sleeve and started dragging me towards the dorms. "You look tired."

I shook my head wildly and tears welled up in my eyes, "No of course I'm not tired I have plenty of energy since I got a full four hours of sleep last night!", I rambled.

He sat me down on my couch and sat in the chair across from it facing me. He asked with an unreadable expression, "Four hours?"

I nodded in awkward silence.

"The average person our age needs nine and one forth hours of sleep. And since we've been doing training I'd say you'd do well to fit in more than that.", he stated bluntly, folding his hands in his lap. "That means you're getting less than a third of your needed sleep. I don't suppose you have an explanation for that?"

"Um-um- well- homework does keep me busy.", I muttered.

"It takes the average student three hours to do homework for all our classes. And considering how applied  you are to your studies i'd take an hour off that time."

I don't know what it was- I rarely get angry, but I snapped at him, "And why would you care, what gives you the right to butt in on my life?!"

"Because you helped me."

———————————————————————

Credit to codelifer who gave me the character Akai to use.