Todoroki

It had been two days since i'd seen Izuku. He'd somehow managed to evade me the whole weekend. He hadn't been at any classes and the teachers said he called in sick. I didn't think that was the case and was kind of worried, I walked up to Ochako. "Hey Ochako, have you seen Izuku?"

She was at first smilling but then sobered up at the question, "Oh, I have seen him a tiny bit these past days but- he spends most of his time in his room nowa days."

Midoriya 

I dug my fists into the carpet of my room, my hands were shaking. I hurried my face in my lap, tears already dampening the collar of my shirt. I let out a cry of distress and picked up a peice of paper, a letter:

Dear Izuku, I hope this gets to you soon. I'm so proud of you for doing so great at school, and I'll let you know I'm doing well. All my love -mom

She was lying. She most certainly couldn't be proud of me. I ripped the paper in two, just like my mind. My thoughts were too loud, my body too cold, and everything else was wrong. Todoroki didn't deserve having to deal with me. I sighed what little air I had left after crying. 

I left my room and out the dorms, I made my way up to the stairs. Climbing them one at a time, I rubbed my hands along the ice cold railing. I stooped up to the top, and finally emerged on our dorm roof. It was very high. I closed my eyes against the city lights in the distance. I rubbed my cold fingers against my arms and swallowed. I edged up to the very end of the rooftop. I jumped.

Aizawa

I sat on the rooftop, taking my shift on guard duty. I heard footsteps, "probably just some kid sneaking beer on campus.", I muttered to myself. Nevertheless I focused my gaze on said student- it was Midoriya? His eyes were more bloodshot than mine, if that's possible. I noticed his shaking figure and observed him cautiously. He looked over the edge of the roof- oh gosh, I think I knew what he was doing. I'm not letting that happen, not today. Midoriya let out a sob and I closed in behind him quickly, he jumped for it and I flicked my wrists, sending my scarf to wrap around him. He managed to fall about a foot before I had him in my grasp. He banged into the wall painfully, I cursed and hoisted him up onto the roof again. He was so dazed you could say he had blacked out.

I picked him up into my arms, he felt pretty light, even by his standards he was. He let out a breathy sob as I descended the stairs. I rushed to recovery girl's office and saw she was giving Kirishima an ice pack for his black eye. 

"Aizawa sir, what's wrong with Midoriya? he looks awful.", he asked in suprise. 

I gave him a stern look, "If you're going to stay in the room I'm going to need you to be calm and collected."

"Course, why?", he raised a red eyebrow.

I nodded to recovery girl who closed the door.

"Mr. Izuku attempted suicide Mr. Kirishima.", I put Midoriya on a spare bed and sat down by his feet.

Kirishima made a slight choaking noise before nodding. He looked at me with heartfelt concern, "just now?"

"Just about five minutes ago."

Midoriya jolted awake and started blinking, seeing his situation he started to get up. But I pushed him back onto the bed. "LET ME GO! I JUST WANNA END IT JUST LET- LEAVE ME ALONE ITS FOR THE BEST!", he screamed in desperation. Once he realized that he wasn't going anywhere he started sobbing. I felt obliged to comfort him and held him close to me while he cried. I didn't have any kids, but I think I was doing okay. 

"Midoriya it's okay. We're here to help you ok? But we are not, I repeat we're NOT going to let you  die."

Todoroki

Kirishima came sprinting to me a got a feeling of dread in my stomach. "Um- Todoroki, Midoriya tried- to- kill himself, Aizawa has him at recovery girl's office, he asked if he could see you.", Kirishima told me. Two emotions coursed through me, more dread, and relief. I nodded a Thankyou and sprinted to go see Izuku. 

When I got there he was laying on a bed shivering, his misery made tears well up in my eyes. I never cried. His comfort was the only thing on my mind. He saw me and reached out for me, I hugged him tight to me, thanking my lucky stars he was still there. At this point I didn't care what anyone else thought, I climbed onto the bed and held his cold, shivering form next to mine.   I subconsciously used my left side to warm him. And after a while, we fell asleep, and I fell in love.

 And after a while, we fell asleep, and I fell in love