Aizawa

"Aizawa?", Todoroki asked in confusion. Hmm. I am more than  teacher they should know. I am their mentor, as much as I despise a particular student. They cost me my love of grapes. 

"Yes, I heard a report that Mr. Izuku is injured. Not out of the ordinary, I'll have to take away from his grade for hurting himself with his quirk. I told him I would not except that course of action from him any longer."

Uraraka's eyes widened. "Deku wasn't even using his quirk Mr. Aizawa! That's not fair."

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh?"

"Bakugo beat him up sir. And with no provoked reason other than a petty childhood grudge. Midoriya didn't have any fault in it.", Todoroki stated matter of factly.

I frowned, I would see Bakugo about this childish behavior later. I went and sat down, "I see. I will talk to Mr. Katsuki about his foolish actions. And he will understand the consequences. I expect every student to deal with things civilly, especially outside of training classes. I'd like to look Mr. Izuku over for any injuries I should be aware of." 

They made room for me as I made my way to the sleeping broccoli child. He looked very beat up for a hallway school fight. Todoroki, dependable man he was, had tended to all his cuts and scrapes properly and carefully. I did see one thing that concerned me, the large bruise on his side was far beyond expectable for me to let pass. It looked painful even to me, but I saw they'd done all the could do for him and left it be.

There was only one thing left to do for the poor boy. I left to my living quarters and picked up my cat, Mr. Fluff. I brought him through the school hallways much to the questioning glances of AU students. I opened the door of Midoriya and Uraraka's dorm room and walked in to Find Todoroki Actually chatting with Uraraka with interest. Something I would not expect him to do willingly. I placed my grey Mr. Fluffy to lay by Midoriya and went to the door, "do a favor and let my cat stay here for the night. He'll be just fine and let himself out of the dorm when he needs." I shut the door.

Todoroki 

That was weird. Aizawa is weird. 

"Do you mind if I crash here for the night Uraraka?", I asked her, knowing it sounded weird since I wasn't nessisarly friends with either of the two here. 

"Of course! It's Friday night after all, no school tomorrow. You can crash here anytime, just ask!", she said brightly. She yawned, "Well I'm off to bed. Bathroom's over there. Could you put Deku in his room for me?Thanks!", she winked and closed her door behind her.

Winking? Girls. Girls are almost as weird as Aizawa.

Deku

I woke up in my own comfterble bed. Um- how did I get there? Also why did my side hurt so much? Oh! Right Todoroki took me back to my dorm. That was really nice of him. I'll have to thank him later.

I heard purring. I opened my eyes and saw... a grey fluffy cat? It laid curled up on my stomach. I went to get up and it leaped off the bed and seemed to glare at me as I walked out of the room. It reminded me of Mr. Aizawa's steely glare. I shivered. 

I went into the living room and- why is Todoroki sprawled out on the couch in my dorm room? I tapped him on the shoulder timidly. "Why are you here?", I asked.

He propped his head up and looked at me for a while. I felt very very awkward. "I told I wasn't letting you go anywhere last night. Not that you did much. Besides sleep walk to the fridge three times.", he replied keeping a completely straight face.

My cheeks went red. "Oh- S-Sorry. I do sleepwalk sometimes."

"Every night acording to Uraraka.", he said. Crap, that's what she was talking to Asui about. 

"Oh. S-Sorry!", I sputtered. I cautiously sat on the very opposite end of the couch from him. He laughed and pulled me a little closer.

"You can sit next to me. I don't bite.", he smirked and grabbed a remote to turn on the TV.

"I've never heard You laugh before.", I told him, bewildered at his sudden change in mood.

He shrugged, "I haven't had much reason to laugh." He turned on the news channel, which was mostly snapshots of Heroes and an interwiew with the owner of the local library. The cat came pacing around the corner of the sofa and jumped up on said couch, laying in between us. 

"Is this your cat?"

"No it Aizawa's.", Todoroki said, giving the cat a scratch behind the ear.

"Why is it here then?", I asked confused.

Todoroki shrugged again, he did a lot of shrugging, "I dunno, he just stoped by to see how your were doing and left him here."

"Oh.",  we sat in silence for a little while, watching the news. I stroked the cats soft, comforting fur, and listened to it purr contentedly. I went to pet it again but my hand met somthing else-oh gosh- it was Todoroki's hand! I retracted my hand and felt the blood rush to my face.

"Sorry-", I stammered.

Todoroki's cheeks looked kinda pink. "It's fine. I mean I don't really care."

There was an awkward silence that I broke by taking his hand back into mine. 

"How's your side?"

I jumped out of my skin at the sudden noise and laughed nervously, "I mean yeah it's fine- it kinda hurts a lot but it's  all good." I sctrached the back of my neck awkwardly with my free hand. 

The cat leaped off the couch lazily as if it were to say "my job is done." and went out through the open door. Wait- o-open!? I heard giggling, and then a ribbit. My heart dropped down to my stomach.

"You can stop spying on us now.", Todoroki said sounding annoyed.

Mina came into the room laughing, followed my an amused looking Asui and a giggling, pink faced Uraraka. "Oh come on you guys! I ship it."

Todoroki frowned and glared at Mina, and I blushed ridiculously.

"It's kind of obvious Midoriya.Ribbit.", Asui commented. 

"You boys are too finicky about this for your own good.", Uraraka said in an amused tone.

"Call me what you want, but never finicky.", Todoroki told them bluntly. Then he pulled me close and kissed me full on the lips.

I let out a squeak of suprise and kissed him back. 

Uraraka squealed, "I take back everything I said !", Uraraka yelled squealing again. Then Mina and Uraraka proceeded to run around the room yelling:

 "SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!"

————————————————————————————————

Once again none of the art I post here is mine. That's just how it is from now on unless I say otherwise.