Chapter 2 All for nothing?

Mumbo's POV
I start to get the pumpkin shape first so I know what I'm working with. 

As I finish with the pumpkin shape.  It looked pretty good.  Now... I just needed to add the Redstone. I say. 

While I was placing Redstone.  I got another idea to make this look cool!  My original idea was just to make a Jack-o-lantern that can be turn on and off to light up.  But I could make it change faces As Well! 

As soon as I knew it.  Night fell.  But I was determined to get this finish.  Evertime I placed Redstone.  Another idea lit up in my head. 

I soon was fnish with the changing lights on and off.  There was an leaver in front so you can flick it.  I then realise that it was the next day.  Wow... Was I really working on this for that long? I say surprised. 

The next thing I needed to do was make it switch faces.  The Redstone was pretty easy. 

When I was working on it.  I hear fireworks.  "Hey Mumbo!" Grian says landing. I turn around. Hey Grian. I say. 

Grian looks at the pumpkin. "Decided to make a pumpkin?" Grian says. Yea since Halloween is coming. I say. " That's cool." Grian says.  What are you up to then? I say. "Oh. Just the normal. Wake up. Go prank people. Hide so me don't die. Go see a friend. Then back to my base." Grian says. I laugh.

What are you going to do for Halloween? I say. "Well... Xisuma said that we will have a Halloween party." Grian says. That sounds cool. I say.  Grian nods.

For the party. Do you have to dress up? I say. "Yea. You have to." Grian says. What happens if we don't? I say. "Well... If you don't. You have to do whatever Xisuma asks you to do." Grian says. I shiver a bit.

Well... Guess no one is safe. I say. "Yup." Grian says. Well then... What are you going to wear or be? I say. "Hm... A seal!" Grian says.

I imagine Grian in a cute seal outfit.  Since it's his favorite animal.  I felt my self blush

"I exploded your Redstone" Grian says. Wait what! I say. "No just kidding because you were in la la land." Grian says laughing. I was about to say... I say.

"Haha.. Well. I should start to go. It's starting to turn night." Grian says. I then realised that we were taking for that long.  Wow... Already. I say. Grian nods.

" You should go back to your base.  You don't want phantoms coming attacking you." Grian saya. He was right though. Phantoms are really a pain. I'll be fine. I say. " you sure?" Grian says. I nod.

"Well. I'm going back to my base. Bye Mumbo!" Grian says. Bye! I say. Grian then flys away.  Jeez... Night already. I mutter to myself.

I look at the pumpkin.  I should finish this. I say. I get mh Redstone out and work back on it.

After a while on working on it.  I start to get tired.  I kept yawning aswell.  But... Because I was so tired.  I wasn't really realising what I was doing. 

While being very tired.  I accidental grab tnt and placed it down.... 3 times...  I had the tnt on me because I was going to stop by the Cobblestone farm and refill the tnt.  But that was the day I was thinking about what creation I should build next.

Then. A boom came exsploding the whole thing.  Or course.  I was shocked because I didn't even know I placed tnt.  I look at the aftermath.  This has happened to me a couple times.  Me accidentally exsploding the creation.  I sigh.

Well... That was all for nothing.  I mutter.  I then see that it was day.  3 days I was working on this... I was pretty angry at myself for not realising.  But I was to exhausted to even care.

I should go back to my base... I mutter. I get my rockets out and fly back to my base.

When I arrived.  I heard something... As I open the door.  I was greeted with...

______________________________________
hA Ha hA clif hanger.
Hope you guy's enjoyed! Bye!