Prologue: "LETS LEAVE HIM BEHIND!"

I was a boring march, sunday afternoon. The year is 2008. Jon and Eduardo are sitting calmly against the couch chit-chatting about nothing in particular. Mark and Laurel watch from the kitchen disgusted. "How on earth can Eduardo get any happiness from talking to that...that..LOSER!?", Laurel said pissed off to Mark. "I have no clue Laurel but we need to just get rid of Jon. And soon before Eduardo begins to feel feelings towards the freak!", Mark responded, Marks wings twitched. Laurel paused, thinking of what to do. "I got it!-", Laurel snapped her fingers, "- we leave Jon somewhere. Somewhere where Eduardo will never think to look!", Laurel said smiling fiendishly to Mark. "But where? Eduardo knows this city like the back of his paws! Theres no where he wont think to look!", Mark said tapping gis talons on the floor think this plan is terrible. "We wont leave him somewhere in the city you retard!", Laurel said before smacking Mark on the back of the head, "We leave him on a different planet! DUH!", Laurel said pissed off at Mark. "Ohhhh! ...I still dont fully understand.", Mark said still confused. "Heres the plan Mark. We convice Jon to stay on a entirely different planet and then we tell Eduardo some thing horrible happened to Jon! Convicing him that he is dead! And then...WE WILL BE JON FREE!!", Laurel said with darkness laceing her words. Mark stared at Laurel with wide eyes, he's never seen her this evil before and he was a little nervous but he let evil happiness replace fear and worry.

(TIME SKIP TWO HOURS LATER ON AN UNKOWN PLANET)

Mark, Laurel, and Jon arrive at their destination. "So Jon do you wanna play a game?", Laurel said sweetly. Jon smiled happily, 'They want to play and hang out with me? WOW! Maybe they do like me!', Jon thought happily. "Of course Mark and Laurel!", Jon said exitedly. "Okay so what you need to do is stand right here and don't move until we say so. Alright?", Mark said gently. "Okay!", Jon responded standing where Mark said to and didn't move. "Okay remember, DON'T MOVE!", Mark said chuckling while walking back to the teleportation device with Laurel. Leaving Jon behind.

(One hour later at home)

Mark and Laurel ran intobtheir house with fake terrified and sad faces. Eduardo quickly got up from the couch. "W-What is guys!? Whats wrong?! W-Wait...WHERE'S JON?!, Eduardo franticly asked worried for his friend. "H-h-he...HE'S DEAD!!", Laurel said fake sobbing while diving into Marks arms. Eduardo collapses to his knees, tears pouring from his eyes. "N-no...NO! GOD PLEASE NO!!", Eduardo screamed crying, "H-how?! Mark please! HOW?!", Eduardo yelled. "Th-there was a-a-a giant beast..a-and Jon tried t-to protect us. A-and...he got clawed bad! W-we couldn't save him!", Mark fake cried. "N-no...Jon...I-I'm sorry...", Eduardo whispered running out of tears left to cry, his hesrt breaking into a million pieces...

Hey guys! Mimi here! I hope you guys like this first chapter of this story! Comment what you think! This chapter has 533 words.