Example and Your Creation

Now, names are not provided. There are enough of those.

Cocao is a female RainWing who has a SandWing ancestor way back. She is asexual and cis. She is 36 years old, in dragon years, but she is 47 in human years. She is small. She is also formal, loveable, brave, boring, brooding, and impulsive. She dreams of becoming the queen of the RainWings and she doesn't know why she hasn't challenged Glory yet. To the people who know her well, she is sweet, kind, and loveable, but she isn't very creative and can be boring. If you insult her or hurt her, she will hold on to it for years until she finds the perfect revenge. She has fought in many squabbles with other dragons but doesn't think before she does things. She is not afraid to use her venom. She is a champion in battles in the arena in the Scorpion Den; however, she is a quick healer and doesn't have any scars. She has no kids and doesn't plan to. She was born and grew up in the rainforest. She lived without worry until she was about 5 years old, but at that point, life changed. She killed somebody during a rebellion and was headed for a life of crime. With the help of a suspicious friend, she had to survive in a bleak world; the Scorpion Den. But with her intrepidness and perseverance, she managed to face all obstacles and train to perfection. This has turned her into the dragon she is today. Powerless to change the past, she now works perfecting skills and talents as an arena champion. By doing so, she hopes to find vengeance for the actions in the past. As a child, her main guardians were a dragon named Jaguar and his wife, Rainbow. Jaguar was emotional and Rainbow was ignorant. Jaguar made her moody but, towards Rainbow, she was unpredictable. She considers her backstory to be normal but it wasn't.

What did you get? Common down below!