todobakudeku❤💛💚 part.1

So there arent going to be alot of stories that have quirks involved and this is going to be a kinda long one so yee

Starts off with a tododeku ends with a todobaku
-
FAR INTO THE FUTURE AUTHOR NOTE: pls this makes me cry, to make me less embarrassed read the more recent stories thank u ㅠㅠ
-
《Omegaverse 》

Izuku: omega
Todoroki: beta
Bakugo: alpha

~Izuku pov~

It was the day where my heat would start. I had taken his pills to stop my heat for as long as I could but my pills couldn't help anymore, I already held it back for a week.

'Only five minutes left then it will be the weekend- I might as well try my best to study'

The lesson was getting blurry I can tell it was coming and it was coming fast.

RINGGGGGGGGGGG

'Yes finally!'

I ran out as fast as I could straight to my dorm. Only 5 minutes of being in my room and my heat took over. I fell on my bed already out of energy. I just wanted to be cured of this curse to all omegas.

'Oh shoot I forgot to write my absence letter-'

All omegas get to use absence letters so when they go into heat they can skip classes without lowering their grades. Usually I write it and turn it in about 2 days befor it starts but I was so busy with assignments this week I totally forgot too, it was on my desk. There was only one person I could ask to turn it in for me without me feeling awkward for them seeing me in this terrible state. I pulled out my phone.

《Texting》

Izuku: um hey todoroki can I ask you a favor...

Todoroki: hello Midoriya, and ofcourse what do you need me to do

Izuku: well this is embarrassing but I'm in heat and I didnt turn in my absence letter... can you turn it in for me

Todoroki: no problem I'll be there soon

~Todoroki pov~

'Well this is strange usually Midoriya is on top of his heat. Well all the assignments proably caught him off guard'

I had started walking to Midoriya dorm. Honestly I wouldn't mind helping Midoriya with his heat even if I don't know how to do "it" exactly but I know he wouldn't like me in that way. I identified as gay about a year ago, actually Midoriya was the one who made me realise I'm gay. I'm still not sure if he is gay or not but either ways he made me feel this way and I can't help it. When Midoriya is in heat I usually bring him class notes and announcement, and I will never stop loving how hes looks while he is in it. Usually hes really hot and red, wearing baggy cloths, and overall just looks cute. I finally reached his room and knocked.

"Midorya I'm here"

He had opened the door just enough to let me in. I walked in and sat at his desk while when went back on his bed. I had grabbed his letter and held it.

"Thank you so much todoroki!"

'How are you so cute midorya-'

"Yeah no sweat I'll just take this to Mr. Aisawa and you'll be excused."

~Izuku pov~

Todoroki is always so dependable and he acts as of I'm not in heat at all. As soon as he left I locked the door. I fell on my bed wanting to be touched all over. I ended up sitting on my bed with my pants of and my dick exposed. I know no one was at the dorms today since there was a after school party so I thought it would be fine.