Todobaku💙

Sorry I haven't updated in forever.
Thank you sm for 3k view :>

Todo is really into baku guys
Plus like always cringe ahead
That's all

~Bakugo pov~

Dumb nerds, forcing me to dumb outings. Dunce face invited me to his house with the others. I wasnt going to go but shitty hair forced me. He fucking dragged me there using his stupid quirk.

When I got there I saw raccoon eyes, tape dispenser, dunce face, round face, shitty deku, and icy-hot. As soon as I walked in I felt an intense pair eyes watching me. I looked around the room. It was icy-hot. I averted my eyes and sat down next to shitty hair and dunce face. We were play this game called spin the bottle I think.

You spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you kiss them. Disgusting. We went through a lot of rounds. There was one round where shitty hair and dunce face kissed for like 3 minutes. Then tape dispenser got upset cause they are all dating.  When tape dispenser spun he got shitty hair and then they also kissed for a long time. Ew-

Let's see, after that it was raccoon eyes and deku, then round face and icy-hot, shitty hair and raccoon eyes, deku and dunce face, icy-hot and tape dispenser, me and raccoon eyes, deku and round face, me and dunce face, and then alot more. Alot of same people kissed. I cant believe I atually agreed to kiss those crazy people. I almost burned the house down which was pretty fun. It was icy-hots turn. He looked really concentrated like he was aiming for someone. Then he spun it. It was a pretty strong spin. It spun for a while and stopped facing... me-

~Todoroki pov~

I did it!- I got it to land on Bakugo!- wait!  I have to hide my excitement and pretend like I dont like it.

"Fuck-"

Bakugo looked super pissed- well that hurts. I still get to kiss him though. I face palmed myself hearing the others say things like...

"Haha that sucks!-"

"Look bakugo is so pissed"

"Good luck kissing him!"

Holy they really think I won't be able to kiss him. I have been waiting for this moment he cant stop me. Hold on I have an idea...

"Yeah right I bet I could kiss him for a whole 30 seconds. I'm not a chicken."

I talked quite calmly even thought I was atually pretty excited. I heard some people jokingly bet some money. Bakugo looked really really pissed. I have no regrets.

"Well once I do it yall owe me... 3$...6$...10$...17$... seventeen dollars!- get your money ready!"

I crawled over to Bakugo looking him dead in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed him waraping my arms around him so he couldn't pull back. First of all this was my dream second ima get $17 bitch-

I could feel Bakugo trying to push me away but I ain't gonna let him. Just to tease him I bit his lip. Surprisingly he opened his mouth slightly. I noticed he stopped trying to push me away. I quickly took my chance and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

Just when the kiss was getting heated I heard people saying

"it's been 30 seconds"

But I didnt stop. No way I would- not after I got Bakugo to let me kiss him. I pushed him down pinning him to the ground not stopping. After an even longer time they spoke up again.

"It's been a minute-"

I pulled away quickly not letting Bakugo say anything.

"That's double time $34. Pay up!"

~Bakugo pov~

Holy- my life is over.  They saw everything. Do you know how hard it is to hide that you are a bottom these days- its impossible. Iditos like dunce face be hitting on people left and right. My solution is to blow them up and let the smoke hid my face then run to my room before anything happens.

But they now saw it. They saw me let icy-hot kiss me. My life as a dom is over. I  stayed frozen as icy-hot approached me again. He handed me $17.

"Here you go Bakugo. You kinda got me this cash so I sould share."

I took the money quietly shoving it in my pocket. Couldn't tell if I was blushing or not but knowing me I was. I ran to the restroom and locked the door. I sat on the floor with my phone.

I soon got a text message. It was from icy-hot-

Icy-hot bastard

Hey Bakugo why are
You in the restroom?
                    Delivered

None of your business
fuck off                         
Delivered.                      

What's his problem. He doesn't have to check in on me damnit. I heard footsteps. Whoever it was they were close. The person had stopped infront of the door and knocked.

"Bakugo dont be embarrassed its just a game"

"Shut up and leave"

Damn icy-hot. Just leave you have done enough damage.

"Hey can you let me in Bakugo"

"The fuck- no way!"

"I promise I wont do anyting I just want you to feel better"

"Fine but if you do anything I'll blow your head off"

I unlocked the door and sat back on the floor as todo walked in. I hid my face as he closed the door and sat on the opposite side of the restroom as me.

"I'm sorry..."

"Dont you go fucking say sorry now! You humiliated me-"

"I did?..."

"Fucking dont act like you dont know"

I saw icy-hot get up and walk closer towards me.

"Tell me Bakugo. What did I do."

"You made me look like a bottom..."

"Is that really all- are you serious"

"Shut up! I care about social status ok!-"

Todoroki was quiet probably thinking about laughing at me or teasing me about being a bottom.

"Well Bakugo if that's the case would it be all better if I let you kiss me?"

"Wtf- I mean..."

"If you want to be a dom so bad then kiss me. I'll make you feel like a top again. Do whatever you want I dont really mind"

Was this idiot being serious. He sat down infront of me on his knees wating for me.

~todoroki pov~

I waited. Just when I thought he wasn't going to do anything he jumped ontop of me pinning me down. He didnt look at me in the eye though, his head looked down. Bakugo finally looked at me. His eyes showed strength yet still quite submissive, power bottom I guess. Whatever he does I wouldn't mind, its from Bakugo so I cant hate it.

He put his head on my shoulder then his mouth on my neck. Then he bit me- I liked how it felt. He bit hard but still not enough to hurt me in anyway. I felt him bit me again and again occasionally giving me a few hickeys.

I smiled happily letting the submissive Bakugo try to top me. I mean I would let him top me any day. As long as im with him that's all that matters to me.

END

I didnt really like this one lol

Word count: 1203