todobakudeku 💙

A/n: wow people are reading the shit I post. I hate my first story sm I cant even look at it now lol and honestly I'm embarrassed. Anyways thanks for 11k (at the time I posted this story) reads that's crazy- (the story just befor this I was saying thanks for 3k) also I started a hikyuu fanfic oneshot stories too so if you into haikyuu fanfic there ya go. This one is pretty short btw.

(They are all like in the collage age range k)

~Midorya pov~

Todoroki and kacchan have been dating for 5 months now. But they are both terrible boyfriends. But only since they cheat on each other. How do I know? They both are cheating on each other with me. They both hang out with me regularly. It's pretty weird how they haven't noticed each others actions yet like every other day or so I end up meeting with atleast on of them.

This friday im meeting with todoroki at my place. But I'm gonna end this lying between the two of them. I'm going to invite kacchan to my house at the same time and force them to talk it out. Like, they were bound to find out anyways.

It was only a few minutes befor todoroki would arrive. I invited Kacchan at the same time knowing that he would be atleast 5 minutes late to my house, like he always is. I thought getting todoroki settled in a bit then having Bakugo arrive soon after would be the right way to go.

I got some tea ready for todoroki (not with a tea kettle but microwaving the water) and set it on the table with some fruits when the doorbell rang. We quickly walked to the door and opened it greeting todoroki and inviting him inside. He sat on the sofa as I got some coffee ready for when kacchan came over since hes more of a coffee kind of guy. I sat down next to todoroki chatting with him a bit befor the doorbell once again rang.

I walked over to the door and let Bakugo in again. I turned around to see kacchan and todoroki staring at each other in confusion. 

I: "Kacchan come sit down."

T: "why is Bakugo here midoriya?"

I: "well I thought it was necessary to finally tell both of you the truth"

B: "wtf are you talking about deku-"

Bakugo sat down on my left while todorki was on my right. They both stared at me in confusion. I mean I'll be honest they were both really nice boyfriends to me but I'm really not liking how many lies are going between the three of us.

I: "you guys do realise cheating on each other is not right, especially since your both cheating with the same guy"

B: "I mean it isnt that bad-"

T: "yeah bakugos right midorya it's nice dating you"

I: "wait wait wait wait- you guys arent even the slightest bit shocked or even upset-"

B&T: "Yeah we both knew"

I: "Wow that was in sync- creepy. ok wait so your telling me that you both knew that you were cheating on each other with me-"

B&T: "pretty much"

I: "you can stop with with talking in sync thing- and what the heck with wrong with you guys? That's really weird you know."

B: "I mean we both kinda liked you from the start and then it turned into a competition between who you would end up loving more"

Todoroki only nodded in agreement drinking his tea.

I: "Wait then how did you guys end up dating?"

T: "friends with benefits I guess"

How-... how the heck did he say that with a straight face. He literally just said that he and kacchan were dating only cuase of sex- god Todoroki-kun can be a bit too emotionless at times-

I: "well that clears everything up I guess... but still you should have just told me you both liked me."

B: "well if we did what would you do-"

I: "oh- didn't think that far ahead sorry"

B: "Well think about it now damn it-"

T: "me or Bakugo midorya?"

I: "your both nice I guess. You both treat me pretty well so I dont really care."

B: "well then what are you going to date both of us then-"

I: "I mean if that makes you guys happy-?"

...

And that's how I ended up dating the two boys who supposedly cheated on each other with me- how much weirder could this get.

END

Word count: 672

(Idk I need ideas- ;-;)