I get hit with a Glazed ham

(A/N bonus Leo chapter)
Leo POV
I wish I didn't fall asleep, cause of course it meant more dreams.
It was a mix of good times with my mom, my friends, calypso. Then it shifted to my father.
"Leo... Leo are you there?"
"Dad?" I said.
"Leo you are in grave danger" Hephaestus said
I sighed "what now?! I knew Gaea being defeated was to good to be true"
"All of Gaea's alliances are after you for destroying her"
"I would suspect that but why am in such danger? Gaea's gone and we can battle the monsters easily."
"I don't know much yet but something is happening"
Not again i wanted to say. Instead I said " why did you come to me in a dream aren't the whole split personalities resolved?"
"This was the quickest way I could reach you."
"But your a god"
"I've run out of time for explanations but you must return to camp half blood immediately it's the only place you'll be save for now"
"But...wait!" The dream shifted again and I was in the underworld standing above the pit of Tartarus.
"You will fall just like your friends, and there will be no one to help you" A cold voice said.
I tried to speak but I was frozen in fear.
Suddenly I was pushed into the pit.
This is not real I told myself it's just a dream, relax and I tumbled into the darkness.
******
I awoke on Festus in a cold sweat and I was breathing heavily.
Calypso put a hand on my shoulder
"Are you okay?" she asked
"Yeah I'm fine" desired to change the subject.
"Where are we now Festus? " I said
Creaks and groans.
"He says we are somewhere in Connecticut and if im correct we should be to Long Island in about an half an hour"
"Ok" calypso said.
After that we flew in silence.
I kept thinking about what my dad said it was like déjà vu, something happening again, we just defeated Gaea can't they just give us a break.
Calypso interrupted my thoughts
"Leo what is that?"
I looked out in the sky and there was a figure coming towards us.
I cursed in Spanish.
"What the heck is it now!!?"I yelled
As the figure got closer I realized it was a high velocity flying pineapple. But something was holding on to the pineapple.
"PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!!!" The figure yelled.
"Buford? It is you !!!! Buford my man!"
I said
Calypso gave me a weird look.
"Leo it's a table."
"Yes it is. But don't tell him that he doesn't liked to be called a table"
Buford flew beside us and gave us the pineapple.
"Why did he just give us a pineapple?" Calypso whispered.
"I don't know"
Suddenly Buford flew down a few feet and then turned back to us as if wanted me to follow him.
"I guess we better follow him" I said
And we flew down to the ground.
******
I didn't want to get hit with a high velocity glazed ham but you know, I did anyways.
We flew down and Buford led us to a little clearing in the trees.
"What is that?" I asked
There was a giant blackish brown lump on the ground. It started to stand up and I realized it was the freaking Minotaur. But the weirdest thing of all was that he was holding none other than pipers cornucopia.
"Buford is that why you brought us here, to get pipers cornucopia?" I asked
"Drop and give me twenty !!!" The little coach hedge yelled.
"I'll take that as a yes"
"Why is he holding a cornucopia?" Calypso asked
"I have no idea but the cornucopia was my friends and he must have took it"
The Minotaur must've heard us because he shot a glazed ham straight at me.
"Holy Hephaestus!" I yelled
"Leo watch out!!!" Calypso screamed.
I tried to dodge but it hit me right in the stomach. I flew backwards straight into a tree and hit my head.
"Ouch that's gonna hurt in the morning" I muttered
I laid on the ground and tried to get up. My vision was blurry but I forced myself to go back to calypso.
"Are you ok?" She asked
"Yep just fine " I lied.
And then I did the stupidest thing I could've done, I walked straight up to the Minotaur.
"That doesn't belong to you" I said and pointed at the cornucopia.
"Leo what the heck are you doing?"
I didn't reply. I didn't know if it was from hitting my head or just me being stupid.
The Minotaur stared down at me, dropped the cornucopia and got ready to charge. Yep I must've hit my head real hard.
"Leo! Get out of the way!!" Calypso yelled
I wasn't listening. I tried to remember the story Percy told me when he defeated this thing. He stabbed the Minotaur with its own horn. Awesome.
A plan started to form in my head, the cornucopia used to be horn didn't it? I wasn't really good at planning things so this could either work or fail miserably.
I'm so positive aren't I?
The Minotaur charged and I rolled to the side. I grabbed the cornucopia. He charged again, here goes nothing I thought and stabbed him with the cornucopia. He shuddered and dissolved in to monster dust.
Calypso ran up to me.
"Leo that was amazing" she said
I smiled at her.
"We'd better get going before anything else happens" I said
I looked at the cornucopia and wiped it off, Piper would be glad to have it back.
So Calypso, Buford and I flew away to Camp Half Blood.