Flammin Leo Valdez

Jason POV :

I started to worry when Piper didn't come back. I was still a little on edge from the war.
I saw Annabeth and walked over to her
"Hey have you seen Piper?" I asked
"No, why?" She responded.
"She left to go check something and haven't seen her since"
She must've seen the worried look on my face so she tried to comfort me.
"I'm sure she's fine, Jason"
I nodded. She probably just had to go do something and I'm overreacting.
I went back to eat my food.
That's when I heard something so startling I thought I would've fell out of my chair.
"That's right!!! It's me flamin Leo Valdez at your service!"
What in the Hades was that? I looked around to see none other than Leo Valdez walking to the dining pavilion with Piper and someone else behind him.
"Leo!!??" I yelled
"Yes didn't I just say that like two seconds ago?" He laughed
I ran over to him and hugged him, then pushed him to the ground.
"Do you know how worried we've all been!!??" I said
He looked up at me with a grin on his face.
"Yeah I've been told" he pointed at Piper.
I helped him up. At this point the other campers all came over to see what was going on.
Percy and Annabeth came over.
"Valdez you are so dead" Annabeth said
She looked like she was going to judo flip him like she did with percy but settled for a hug.
"Dude ..." Percy faltered as his eyes set on the other girl behind Leo.
Desperate to change the subject cause this was getting awkward.
"Leo why don't you come tell us what you've been doing and how you got here" I motioned to the dining pavilion.
" sure" he said
Everyone sat back down and Leo stood at the front and told them everything that had happened.
He talked about how he used the physician's cure to come back to life and he flew to Ogygia and found Calypso (yes the one from the legends) Percy looked really uncomfortable when Leo was talking about her. And he told us all the stuff he did before he got here.
Some of the campers looked really shocked and some stared at him in awe.
"It's so nice to have you back Leo" Chiron said.
"Yeah it's great to be back"