Falling

Percy POV
I didn't even wait for Leo, anger boiled in me and I ran towards the giant who was holding Annabeth.
"Percy what are you doing?" Leo yelled at me.
I ignored him as I slashed at one of the giants.
"Put her down!!" I yelled.
The giant looked down on me.
"What are you going to do to make me?" He bellowed
I slashed at his legs again.
"One more move and I drop her son of Poseidon." He said. "All I want is Leo Valdez"
"Not an option."
I needed more help but the other campers were busy with the other giants, to bad frank and hazel weren't here they were back in new Rome.
I looked at Leo.
"Percy, let me give myself up it's my fault that this is happening." He said
"No, it's not your fault if you hadn't did what you did we'd be ruled by queen dirt face herself." I argued
He smiled a little.
"Would you get on with this?" The giant said and he kicked Leo with his foot. Leo flew backwards and landed on the ground unconscious.
"Leo!!" I yelled and looked back at the giant.
In the heat of the moment I ran towards the giant and before he had time to react slashed him right through the middle.
Annabeth began to fall and the memories if Tartarus swam threw my head.
I tried to catch her but more images of Tartarus went threw my head. My worst fears in front of me again.
I screamed trying to clear my head but nothing worked.
I heard muffled voice around me and then everything was quiet.