Chapter ELEVEN

"Nope, you are not marrying him."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not."

"Yes I am Jerry, and you can't do anything about it."

"Oh yes I can, I am not allowing you to marry a 41 year old when you're twenty four I don't care that he's nice. I know him and everything but I will not allow it," Jerry stated setting his cup down on the coffee table. A knock sounded on her door and Jerry gave her a look.

"If it's him, I'm going to kill him," Jerry walked behind her to the door. When she opened it she saw the same brown eyes that was a huge part of her childhood.

"Erin, what are you doing here?" she hugged him and he kissed her cheek

"Erin, what are you doing here?" she hugged him and he kissed her cheek. She led him inside with a smile but he had a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not here on a social call. Jerry called me about your plans. And I don't think you're crazy," Jerry gave him a look and a sound of protest.

"I think you're fucking insane. You're not marrying him. I don't care if he's an ex-marine or a fucking robocop. He is way to fucking old for you and I won't have it." Steve walked into the room with Gen's dad behind him.

"HI, I found your dad outside," Steve placed a kiss Gen's cheek taking in the scene in front of him.

Jerry sat on the oversized sofa his elbows resting on his knees. Gen sat on the love seat looking like she was about to cry from anger. And finally a guy he didn't know sat on the coffee table in front of Gen and his neck was red with anger.

"Gennifer," her father said a bit hostile towards her.

"Your brother tells me you are getting married," he's eyes scanned over Steve and back to Gen, "to someone who could have been your father."

"Well I think Jerry should stop fucking calling everyone," Gen's voice was thick and it was hard for her to swallow.

"Mind your mouth, you are not getting married to Steve, who might I add is not that younger than me."

Steve felt his whole body heat up and his hands ball into fists. Gen grabbed Steve's hand stepping in front of him. She turned to face him whispering something in his ear. Steve looked down at her and she nodded at him. Steve left the room eyeing the men and kissing Gen's head.

"Get out of my house, dad."

"I will not."

"Oh yes you fucking will. I own this house and if you're not going to leave then I will." she had tears in her eyes and balled up fists.

"That's enough, sir please go you can come back tomorrow. Jerry thank you for bringing me here but I think that Gen and I need some time to catch up." Erin led Jerry and Jacob to the door and bid them a farewell.