Way too cool

When Marcus reached Bill's home, his parents had already left, yet Bill looked to be squirming from embarrassment.

"Sup?" Marcus asked, while he was petting the dog, who had also come to greet him along with Bill.

"You can't imagine how much they teased me," Bill said, crouching down next to the dog in a way where his face was behind his knees.

Marcus switched over to petting Bill only to have the dog also wag his tail and join in comforting his embarrassed owner. Marcus would like to offer some comforting words, but he couldn't-- teasing Bill was so much fun that he understood.

The door fell shut behind them, and Bill reached out to hug Marcus at the waist. Marcus only smiled and kept brushing his hands through Bill's hair. It wasn't quite as fluffy as the dog's, but it was nice in a completely different way. His hands ended up trailing down to Bill's ears, and Bill's arms loosened around him, so Marcus could lean down a bit and give a greeting kiss.

One kiss led to another, and by the time they snapped out, they had partway lost their shirts. This time Marcus being above and Bill looking up at him from below.

"I think we better go upstairs," Bill said, glancing at the dog who had almost witnessed well-- not that a dog would be traumatized, but there was still something about having extra eyes on you.

"Mhm," Marcus got up, and they continued where they left it in Bill's room, they did take off their clothes, though, so the only things they dirtied were Bill's sheets.

"What did they tease you about?" Marcus asked as he let his hand trail over Bill's stomach, then chest, then neck, then reaching his ears and hair again.

"This and--" Bill turned red.

"The top dog thing?" Marcus asked.

Bill pulled a blanket over his head to hide. Marcus chuckled and got under as well.

"Will you tell me?" he asked. Some light seeped through, and while faint, he could still see Bill's face.

"You didn't look it up?" Bill asked.

Marcus shook his head. "I had other stuff to do yesterday."

Bill made a crooked smile."Like clocks?"

"Mhm," Marcus agreed. That had been more this morning, but there was no need to elaborate.

"Some things don't change," he said with a smile. Then explained in detail just what that dog stuff was, how anal sex worked, why it supposedly felt good and that it had preparations, but also that it seldom felt good on first times, although that some people said it could be if people took it slow and took time to warm up.

"Wanna try?" Marcus asked. In the end, he was really curious, and if taking slow might work, then-- they had time.

"Sure?" Bill said although he was red again.

The preparation part got embarrassing, even for Marcus. It had been only three weeks since he had an anus at all, but, well, cleaning it all out like that-- it did feel nice to be clean, though. Of course, both of them went through the embarrassment - if they were going to try, it might as well both go all the way.

They started by both playing with each other's ass using fingers and part laughing first, then slowly getting used to something being in there, odd at first, interesting after, kind of nice later on, especially if they used their free hand to stroke something in front.

What started as plain weird, become a good sort of weird, and then they took turns to ride the other, taking it slow, really slow. Their hearts were racing, and they experienced a whole range of emotions starting with vulnerability, ending with a melting sensation of being deep inside or having the other be deep within.