Domain

"I'm sorry if this feels weird," Purple said, looking completely red and then he proceeded to do something that was indeed weird--

Licking her eyeballs.

And so Stephanie's eyes returned from looking like Alien teal eyes with no pupils to normal warm gray eyes with properly contracting and expanding pupils no one would even expect being illusory by any means.

Now Stephanie had a feeling she had finally gotten a proper alien worthy treatment from an alien, and-- hey-- they had both met in their real bodies on the other side of the lake and while he did feel overpowering in some sense-- she could handle it. This wasn't some domain mist filling in for missing parts, he was-- real, solid, warm and Stephnie's hands had trailed up to touch his face in wonder.

That mist had replicated him so accurately the only difference she did feel was his presence, the weird experience was soon forgotten as she stole his lips.

In her excitement to truly touch him for the first time, she forgot all about caution and he couldn't resist her either, that's how excited and entranced she was and he did love her, so how could he not join her.

It was good she had that artifact Marcus made her in fear for her safety, it worked wonders. Completely wrong use, but--

And rather than letting herself or him anguish of what might come of this, she just kept attacking him, till who knows how many times they had a taste for each other being real and alive and belonging to one another.

"And this is how you'll be forever," Purple noted absently when they had gone swimming, the sun now being on a different corner of the sky.

"Horny?"

"That too, but - not caring for the consequences and choosing to indulge more, because - [what's done is done]," he said.

She had nothing to say to that, but "Would have happened eventually."

"Well, at least you could get legally married in two months," he noted.

"With permission from my parents, yeah," Stephanie said. "But are you even a legal human?"

"There's nothing money can't buy," Purple said.

"You look seventeen, you'd need permissions from parents as well--"

"Nothing money can't buy."

Looked like you could buy even parents + their permissions, which-- well, mhm, was both kind of sad, but also reassuring.

"I think we better remain illegal, I mean - what if it's a wormie, how do we register that?" Stephanie asked.

Purple caught on Stephanie's hand with pursed lips and pulled her out of the water. "You don't know how sneaky my species is," he said as they walked to the shore, then had a pair of towels appear, passing one to Stephanie.

But before she could ask, he continued. "Let me show you how I look to humans," and the next thing that appeared was a smartphone.

Stephanie put the towel to her chest realizing he was about to take a selfie with both of them on the screen, but moments after she forgot all about it and caught on the smartphone letting the towel fall--

No way--

The picture showed her next to an equally attractive Purple who now had honey blonde hair and light blue eyes-- he looked human.

"Whatever we made will initially look like something in-between us. The only part I'm clueless about is the second form, base traits and--"

Stephanie was red and had a hard time following his words, still staring at the picture and feeling his chest on her shoulder as he spoke. This-- suddenly got real. She was a teenage girl who had gone too far with a teenage boy and-- them being immortal or never aging or-- things like that started to feel surreal compared to the fact that--