30- The Complete Army

Arabella POV:

"Everyone, this is Mark. He's my friend" I said introducing him. "Hi" Mark said. "That was really cool what you did bro" a boy with blonde hair said. "I had to. I couldn't let Laughing Jack take Bella" Mark said. "Well, for your kind actions I ask you to stay to dinner with us" ms Sherly said. Mark looked at me and I gave him a friendly push as a sign that it was okay to stay. "I guess I will stay then" Mark said. "And children, you must not tell anyone about this, is that clear?" ms Sherly asked the children. "Yes Ms Sherly" the children said at once. Ms Sherly smiled. "Come. step in. You can stay with Arabella if you like" Ms Sherly told Mark. "Please Ms Sherly, call me Bella" I said smiling. "Very well Bella" Ms Sherly said smiling. We all went inside. 

"That was crazy" Mark said once we had made it into my room. "You can multiply that word by 1,000" I said. Mark laughed. "Yeah true" he agreed. "Is the plan still in action?" Mark asked. "Yep and I have time to prepare now" I said. "Wait, you're staying?" Mark asked surprised. "I mean yeah. Ms Sherly's really nice and the kids are cute and the rooms are amazing, so what's there to whine about?" I asked. "The fact that your brothers are serial killers?" Mark said. "Shut up" I mumbled. Mark giggled. "But what if we lose?" Mark asked. "I-I don't know. I suppose they can do whatever they want to us. But we're not going to lose" I said. "Hopefully" Mark said. 

Someone then knocked on the door. "Yes?" I asked. "Bella, can I come in?" I heard a voice ask. "Who is it?" I asked. "I'm Maya and I'm here with Olivia and Justin. Can we come? We want to talk" Maya said. "Very well" I said sighing. The door opened and the three came in, closing the door behind them. 

"Let me guess. You have questions about how I survived and that stuff?" I asked. "No. Actually we wanted to know why those pastas are after you" Maya said. "I wish we knew that" Mark said. The kids looked confused. "Mark's right. We don't know why they're after us, but we're planning a war against them. The winners get what they want from the losers" I said. "Cool, can we join?" Justin asked, who was the same blonde boy, who was amazed at Mark's actions. "No, definitely not. You'll get killed" I refused taking the kids into the army. "Bella please, we want to help. By the way, I would personally like to kick some creepypasta ass for almost killing Olivia" Maya said. 

"Sorry, but how old are you three?" I asked. "I'm 15, going to be 16 next week. Justin's 14 and Olivia is 8" Maya said. "And I am 16, going to be 17 in a few weeks. So there's no absolute way I will get you into this mess" I said. "Fine, we'll go talk to Ms Sherly" Maya said and the three began to leave the room. "Guys seriously! This is a deadly mission!" I yelled. "Fine with us!" Maya yelled back. "Kids. Don't know what's reality and what's a game" Mark said. "Yeah..." I said looking out the window towards the woods. 

*10 minutes later*

"Bella! Mark! Come downstairs please!" Ms Sherly shouted. "Be right down!" I yelled. Me and Mark went downstairs. We went to the living room and found Ms Sherly and the kids on the couch and some kids were standing behind the couch. "Okay, what is this supposed to mean?" I asked. "Well, Bella and Mark. We would like to talk for a bit" Ms Sherly said. Me and Mark looked at each other. "We have decided that we will help you create a bigger army by helping you go against those monsters" Ms Sherly said. 

"No no no no no. Absolutely not. I am not risking with the lives of 20 kids just because of a war that is for the Survivor Squad" I said. "What's the Survivor Squad?" Olivia asked. "It's an organization for the people who have family connections with creepypastas" I said. "Wow" Justin said. "We are not risking your lives for this war" I said. "There is just a huge difference between fantasy and reality. This here isn't a game or a fantasy that you're in" Mark said. "But why don't you gather your squad together and you could discuss this?" Maya asked. "The answer still won't change" I said pulling out my phone. 

I dialed Sierra's number and called her. "Hello?" Sierra asked. "Sierra, get the others together and come to the orphanage with Ray's car. It's urgent" I said. "Got it" Sierra said hanging up. "And now we wait" Mark said. I nodded.

*15 minutes later*

The door opened revealing the rest of the squad. "Hey Bella. What's urgent?....whoa" Ray said seeing the kids. "Hey guys. These kids here want to join with the war army" I said. "No way!" Jon said. "Yeah that isn't happening" Sierra said. The entire squad looked like they denied the suggestion. "I'm sorry, but this is for your own safety" I said. 

Ms Sherly stood up and walked over to a picture frame and picked it up. "You see this picture?" she asked. I looked at it. The picture had the children and Ms Sherly on it. But there was far more kids on there."There used to be more of us. This photo was taken last year in May before we defeated a basilisk that lived in our basement. 32 children died and 21 survived" Ms Sherly said sadly. She gave the picture to me and the squad looked over my shoulder at the photo. 

"Please let us help. We have dealt with this kind of stuff before" Ms Sherly said walking back to the children. Me and the squad exchanged looks. We formed a circle and discussed it. "What do you think?" I asked. "I mean more of them died, so no" Alison said. "But if we upgrade the plan?" I asked. "How?" Mark asked. "Trust me" I said. Everyone gave a nod. We turned towards the kids and Ms Sherly. 

"We have decided that you can help, but you will be more in the background okay? We want that everybody would come out of this alive" I said. The kids cheered and jumped up and down, hugging each other. Ms Sherly came up to me. "Thank you Bella" she said. I smiled. "So what's the plan?" Justin asked. I looked at the squad. "Give us a few hours" I said and me and the Survivors headed up to my room.