42- Tony and Masky

Tony POV:

I woke up on a hard concrete floor. There was all sort of noise around me. I think I was in the city. I looked up and saw a white mask with black hollow eyes hovering above me. I screamed as I got off the ground. Then I saw him. Masky, my own cousin in front of me. I backed away, but he only came closer. "Stop you bastard!" I yelled. He only came closer. I hit the wall as he came in front of me. Surprisingly he didn't do anything terrible. He handed me a new book that I had been wanting to read forever, but it was always lent out in the library. I accepted it shocked and looked up at him. "Where did you get this?" I asked surprised. 

He pointed at a girl who was laying on the ground with blood pouring out of her. "Oh God!" I yelled looking away. "Why did you do that?!" I yelled asking. "You wanted it, didn't you? So I got it for you" Masky said. 

"Where even are we right now?" I asked. "In an alleyway. Are you blind?" Masky asked annoyed. I looked down. "Well, why are we here?" I asked. "I figured you wouldn't like to wake up tied up in a dark basement with no oxygen, so I brought you here instead" Masky said. "But why?" I asked. "So we could be a family again, no?" he asked. "It doesn't work like that. I have mom and dad, remember? I can't stay with you" I said. 

Masky sighed. "I understand. Go then, go home and leave this killer here all alone with no love" Masky said moving away from me. I looked at him sadly and confused. "Did you not hear? Go" he repeated. 

I walked past him as he looked down. Once I was in the end of the alley, I felt guilt. He deserved better than to be alone. Oh fuck it. 

I turned around and ran to hug him. "I'll stay with you!" I said. Masky hugged me back tightly. "Thank you" he said smiling. "But why you not stay with your parents?" he asked. "Well, it's not like I don't want to stay with them. It's more about school. I get bullied a lot and the furthest point was when my backpack was hidden in the school basement and I couldn't find it. But luckily Bella helped me find it... Bella... she.. betrayed us. No.... how could she!?" I screamed. 

Masky put his arm around me. "Don't worry, she did a favor for you and me actually. She led me to you" he said. "I suppose that's true, but still, she lied to us and stabbed us in the back" I said sadly. "It's okay, now come on and help me with a few murders" Masky said. "M-Me?" I asked. "Yes, it'll be cool. I promise you" Masky said.

"I-I can't kill people!" I yelled. "Ah, you'll be fine. Besides, it isn't a good person who I have to kill. It's a bandit" he said. "O-Okay, as long as I don't get any blood on my clothes!" I demanded. "Deal!" Masky said taking my hand and leading me out the alleyway.