31- Jeff's Attack

Arabella POV:

Me and the survivors went upstairs to my room to think of a new plan. "Well? What do we do?" Jonathan asked. "Give me a second" I said opening a drawer and pulling out the plan we had made in the hideout. "Where'd you get this?" Mark asked. "Took it before I came here" I replied. 

I opened the plan and looked at it, thinking what to do. "Okay, we are still going to gather the items we need to" I said. I looked at the plan and thought what to do next. "I've got it!" I shouted. "Look. They are going to hide near the hill and when we go on top of it, then they will come out from the sides. That way we'll create kind of a dramatic effect and it will boost our confidence as well!" I said. "That's pretty good, but that means we'll need more weapons" Ray said. "That's true" I said. "Wait, but Bella what are those kids going to do?" Tony asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You said that you won't be putting them in foreground in order to protect them" Tony said. "I changed my mind" I said. Everyone gasped.

"They will fight with us. But only when we struggle to fight" I said. The room filled with relieved sighs. "You guys actually thought I was that stupid to let them fight from the start?" I asked jokingly. Everybody laughed. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's tell them the plan!" Kevin yelled. I smiled and we all headed downstairs.

Jeff POV:

I still can't believe that I have been looking past my own sister this whole fucking time! I mean how!? "Jeff! Jeff! Jeffrey!" I heard L.J scream. What does that fucking clown want? 

L.J came running into my room. "Jeff! I saw Arabella!" he yelled excited. I stood up from the bed. "Where?" I asked him. "She is in an orphanage. The Greyfield orphanage. You know, the ones who fought off the basilisk that was hiding in their basement" the clown said. An orphanage? Why would she be in an orphanage? Oh right. I killed our aunt who she was living with. "Well she won't be there for long" I said storming out the room. "I already tried kidnapping her Jeff!" L.J yelled after me. "She's one of a fighter" he yelled. "But she's afraid of me" I smirked and went downstairs.

I opened the front door and stormed out of it, slamming the door closed after me. I went through the woods towards the orphanage, what L.J mentioned. 

*9 minutes later*

The orphanage was surprisingly close to the mansion. I peeked through the window and saw a bunch of kids gathered around a table in a circle. My eyes were searching for Arabella, but couldn't find her. I spotted Ray and Alison, but not Bella. Just as I was about to leave, thinking L.J made up a fucking lie, I saw Arabella come out from the circle. I lurked in the corner of the window and stared at her. Damn she was pretty. She went upstairs and shortly came back with a knife. An odd looking one. 

The kids lined up and one by one Bella cut their palm. Oh I wish it was their throat instead. That would be a glorious sight. 

Once the kids all had cuts and the old lady as well that was with them, they formed a circle with holding each others hands, their bloods mixing with each other. I understood. They had teamed up. But why? 

I wanted to hear what they were talking, but couldn't hear a shit. 

Arabella POV:

I took a deep breath. "Okay, everyone who got a cut, repeat after me" I began.

"I, as a helper of the survivor squad"

The kids repeated.

"Promise to give my life and soul"

The kids repeated.

"Promise to help and protect"

The kids repeated.

"Promise to face my fears"

The kids repeated.

"Promise to listen to the Survivors and do as they say"

The kids repeated.

"Promise to not tell anyone about the organization or the war ahead"

The kids repeated.

"Promise to not listen to the enemies"

The kids repeated.

"And if I break my promises"

The kids repeated

"The door of death will wait for me"

The kids repeated.

I stepped inside the circle and lid a candle. I placed the candle in the middle of the circle and went back to my spot between Sierra and Ray. The flame began to move, like someone was trying to blow it out. "Nobody blow out the candle" I said demanding. The flame was still moving uncontrollably. "Looks like we have company" I said. "Kids get out now!" I yelled. 

Me and the survivors formed a circle, our backs facing the middle of the circle as the kids ran out the house. We were searching for movement. "There!" Sierra yelled pointing behind the couch. The moment I turned to look at the couch, Jeff jumped out from behind it. "WAR FORMATION!" I screamed. 

Sierra and Tony jumped on the side and grabbed a vase, breaking it. Ray and Jonathan backed up and so did I. Once Jeff was closer to me, Alison, Kevin and Mark ran in front of the couch, us forming a circle around Jeff. I stepped forward, my eyes burning with hatred.

"Time to come home, Bella" Jeff said smirking. "I am home" I growled. Jeff then stroke at me with his knife, but I blocked it with mine. We fought and the shrieking of knives was killing my ears. Jeff suddenly grabbed me by my left arm and spun me around against him. He immediately put his knife under my throat and I stopped moving, knowing it wasn't going to do me any good. Jeff grabbed the knife from my hand and threw it on the ground. 

"You better not get in the way youngsters. I am taking my sister home" Jeff said. I suddenly grabbed Jeff's knife and threw it aside. I got out of his grip and punched him in the face. He covered his face with his hand, but then stroke at me again. I tucked down and rolled to my right. From behind Jeff, Kevin jumped on him, but Jeff threw him in the corner of the room. "KEVIN!" I screamed. Mark then stroke at Jeff, but he got a hold of Mark's arms and tossed him on the side. That was it.

I ran behind Jeff and punched him in the head with him falling to the ground, unconscious. I stood up and looked down at him. I sighed. I heard Mark groan and I went beside him. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine" Mark said looking up at me. His head was bleeding. "You are not OKAY!" I yelled. I grabbed a t-shirt that was randomly on the couch and ripped it apart. I used one side to stop Mark's bleeding.

I helped Mark up and laid him on the couch. I then went to Kevin, who was crying. "Hey is everything ok?" I asked. "My arm.... I can't move it!" Kevin panicked looking at his left arm. "Alison, call the ambulance!" I yelled. "But Bella, what about him?" Ray asked pointing at Jeff. 

I looked at my brother, who was on the ground, passed out. "We drag him to the basement and keep him there until he wakes up" I said. "Really? You'll get into a fight again" Ray said. "Don't piss me off Ray! We are doing it whether you like it or not!" I yelled. 

I took Jeff's arms and Ray took his legs and we lifted him up. We went to the basement door, which I was introduced to before, so I knew how to open it. I opened the door and turned on the light. Me and Ray carried Jeff down the stairs and placed him on the concrete floor. "You are actually helping your brother you know" Ray said. "Don't, say such a sentence ever again" I warned Ray. "Come on" I said to Ray and we headed back upstairs. I turned the light off in the basement and locked the door, so Jeff wouldn't get out. It's not kidnapping, it's keeping him away from hurting others. I'll free him when he wakes up. I'll just have to plan that out though so I wouldn't get kidnapped myself.