The Studio

Tara showed me where hair and make up was, canteen, and then finally the studio. It was huge. A lump formed in my throat from nerves as I looked at the empty seats that would soon be filled with hundreds of people.

"Don't worry you cant see the crown once the spotlights are on" she whispered, sending my nerves. I swallowed the lump and nodded. She talk me through how the show was going to go and finally to he guests who would be joining me.

"You will then be joined by Jeffrey, Michael Cudlitz and Andrew Lincoln. I nearly fainted, that was a lot of sex on one sofa. Neither Michael or Andrew were in the show anymore but with it being the premier of season 10 they had invited back the fan favourites.

Tara then showed me to my dressing room....yes I had my own dressing room.

"Feel free to go and get food in the canteen, there is a shower through that door and bathroom if you want to freshen up" she explained pointing to a door I hadn't even noticed. "We will be meeting at 5pm for a meal and then we will all head to the studio to run through the sorts of questions that will be asked before we all go to the screen room to watch the premier together, then its show time!" and she left. I couldn't process all of the information I had just been given but I did know one thing, today was a good day.

I had a long shower to relax and take in everything that had happened. I dried my hair and pulled on a robe, not wanting to get dressed until I'd been to hair and make up.  I made my way to hair and got finished quite quickly, it fell in loose waves around my shoulders. I went to make up but they were busy and told me to go to the canteen to get a snack and drink before I had it done, that way it wouldn't smudge.

I felt self conscious heading into such a public place in just a robe. The canteen wasn't as busy as I expected though. I walked along the queue to food, lost in my thoughts when I felt someone join the queue behind me.

"Well you're making yourself at home" I heard his deep voice chuckle, I froze and turned a deep shade of red as I turned to face him, catching him glance at my bare legs, making my whole body shiver, his gaze met mine and he smirked.

"I didn't want to get make up on my clothes" I replied shyly.

"Darling you don't need make up" he grinned winking, I blushed again and looked to the floor. He saw him run a hand over his beard through my eyelashes "crazy how things panned out though huh?"

"You mean me being on a live chat show" I giggled "erm...yeah" he smiled and ran his tongue along his top teeth, an action that made my knees weak.

"Well see you on the sofa" he said as he grabbed an apple and left. My heart was almost pounding from my chest. I grabbed an apple myself and a coffee and sat down as I didn't trust my legs to hold me up much longer.

I finally got my make up done and headed back to my dressing room. It was similar to how I did my own make up, dark eyeliner with subtle foundation and contour, however they had given me red lips which wasn't something I wore often but I kind of liked it. I took of my robe, pulled on a thong and push up bra. I wore tight leather pants, a lacy black bodysuit and a leather jacket, finished off with stilettos and hoop earrings. I wasn't a dress kind of girl.

5 o'clock came around pretty quickly. My stomach erupted with butterflies as I followed Tara to the restaurant. As soon as we entered I realised we were the last to arrive which made me even more nervous. As we approached the table Jeffrey's eye met mine, he looked surprised to see me but smiled anyway. There were only a couple of seat left one beside the chat show host and beside Jeffrey which he pulled out and gestured for me to take. My heart almost stopped but my feet carried me to seat beside the sex God anyway.

"I didn't know you were coming to the meal" he said as I sat down,

"Neither did I until this morning" I smiled, and the began looking around the table, I was glad I was sat down because I might have fainted. I was at the end of the table but opposite me was Andrew Lincoln, I had never seen him in the flesh but my god was he beautiful, beside him was Michael Cudlitz who also oozed sex and the rest of the table were the show crew.

"Hello beautiful nice to meet you" Michael smiled from across the table,

"Jeff are you going to introduce us to your guest?" Andrew asked, he made me feel a little more comfortable since I wasn't the only English accent on the table.

"This is Y/N" he chuckled, draping an arm over the back of my chair making me blush "She isn't my guest but I guess I'm the reason she's here" he winked and I looked down blushing further.

"Oooh you're the super fan" Andrew smiled "no wonder you made an exception for her Jeff"

"I sure haven't met a super fan that looked like you before" Michael winked.

"I'm not a crazy stalker super fan" I defended "I just wanted to meet Jeffrey and his tweet made me a little famous"

"Well I'm glad you're not crazy.....and you do look incredible" Jeffrey whispered squeezing me against him slightly as reassurance.  His words echoing through my mind.

We chatted until the food arrived about what I did for work and what they had done before acting. The food was incredible, I had calamari to start, lasagne for mains and a bourbon biscuit cheesecake for desert.

Once the meal was over we all headed to the theatre to watch the season premier. I sat with the 3 men which was such a surreal experience, especially when Negan was on screen and I was sat next to the man himself.

Soon it was time for the chat show and to say I was nervous was an understatement.

*************************************

Hey guys, so excited for where this story is going!! Let me know what you think of this Chapter.

Comment and Vote!!!

Lots of love xxxx