Real World

It had been a week since I'd got on the plane and I'd spoke to Jeffrey every day. He was travelling North that weekend so we had planned to spend some time together. I hadn't told my mum or my friends because I knew they would want to meet him.....and selfishly I wanted him all to myself. To be truthful, I hadn't told anyone the full truth of my weekend in London.

I met Jeffrey at the airport Friday night. A few fans spotted him and swarmed around him getting photos and touching him. I kept my distance, not wanting any rumours to start about who he was meeting at the airport. It hurt though, watching those girls all over the man who was supposed to like me. Once the fans had scurried off giggling away he found me in the crowd and a smile spread across his face. My knees went weak at the sight of him. He was wearing dark jeans, tshirt and leather jacket with sunglasses and a cap to try and disguise himself. Those dimples weren't something he could hide though and they made my stomach flip as he approached.

"Hello darling" he smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Hi" I replied, not confident enough to speak more than one word just yet. The feel of his warm body and his smell made me lose all sense of ....well anything, it was just me and him. He slung his arm over my shoulder and allowed me to lead him to my car.

"How was you flight?" I asked as we headed into the cold air and I had chance to catch my breath.

"Short" he smiled "it was a lot warmer in London" he chuckled,

"It's always cold up here" I laughed,

"Well you're just going to have to find ways of keeping me warm" he whispered seductively, letting his hand fall to my hip. I blushed at how his words affected me, unable to respond. Luckily we reached my car and I opened the boot for his bag. He thanked me and placed it in. Once we were in the car I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Where to?" I asked,

"You tell me doll" he laughed "you're showing me your town"

"I know but do you not need to drop your bag off at a hotel or anything?" I asked

"Oh" he replied, shifting in his seat, suddenly uncomfortable "yeah sure"

"Soooo, which one?" I asked confused at how he was acting.

"Erm...any" he laughed rubbing the back of his head nervously "I haven't booked one yet"

"Oh right" I replied surprised and confused,

"I just assumed that when I asked to visit that would mean I would stay with you" he confessed, clearly embarrassed by his assumption. I straight away felt awful at making him feel that way and slightly surprised but excited by the idea of him staying with me.

"Oh Jeffrey I'm sorry" I replied "Of course you can stay with me"

"Are you sure?" he asked "I don't want to be cheeky"

"No it's fine" I laughed "its just that its only a 1 bed flat" he raised and eyebrow and smirked, "I do have a sofa bed but you can have the bed if you like"

"whichever is best for you" he replied taking off his cap and glasses and running his fingers through his hair.

I wished he would say we could share the bed and was slightly disappointed but dismissed the thought and began to drive.

An hour later we arrived at my flat.

"Before we go in..." I started as I put my key in the door

"Yes...."he asked

"If my baby doesn't like you...you'll have to leave" I told him

"Baby?" he exclaimed as I opened the door, but he laughed as soon as he saw the fluffy back cat in the hallway "of course"