The Chat Show

I stood behind stage watching Chris Hardwick open the show. My heart was racing, I knew I was first on. We had run through the sort of questions I would be asked that morning but in that moment I couldn't remember a single one of them.

Before I knew it my name was being called,

"Please welcome our British super fan Y/N!!" Chris introduced, I took a deep breath and just before I stepped out I felt a warm hand on the bottom of my back and the husky voice whisper "Knock them dead doll" Jeffrey's words made me feel warm from the tip of my toes up, I walked out with a huge smile on my face.

"So Y/N" Chris started "Tell us a little bit about meeting Jeffrey, that's what started all this right?" I nodded and continued to explain how we had met and how lovely he had been.

He then asked what response I had received from other fans since Jeffrey's post and I was completely honest explaining the mixed reactions from fans. Chris was disgusted by those who had sent me death threats and apologised.

"It's not your fault" I laughed "I mean you can't blame them for being jealous, have you seen Jeff" and then instantly regretted admitting I found him attractive,

"Oh we have" he laughed and winked as I blushed,

He then asked me my opinion on the premier and we discussed that for a few minutes before he invited Jeffrey out. He hugged me and kissed my cheek before he sat down and I knew I was blushing again.

Chris first of all asked why he had made an exception for me, that was not a rehearsed question and I was anxious for his response. Jeff chuckled and ran a rand through his beard before winking at me and answering,

"Well in the words of the lady herself " he started and paused to run his tongue along his top teeth making me catch my breath "Have you seen her" Chris and the whole audience laughed at his response, I buried my head in my hand out of embarrassment. "I think anyone would struggle to say no to this little lady" he squeezed my knee to comfort me. "In fact to thank her to be so refreshing I have a little surprise for her is that okay Chris?" Chris nodded and shared my confused look. "Y/N if you could turn your attention to the top of the audience stairs your surprise is on their way down" I looked at him confused before squinting at the audience, all of a sudden a spot light lit up the stairs that Jeffrey had mentioned and strolling down the stairs with a bunch of flowers was Steven Ogg, who had played Simon in the series. I remembered telling Jeffrey he was the true love of my life. I couldn't believe he had done this.

"Mr Ogg is the true love of Y/N's life" Jeffrey explained, he stood and helped me to my feet, my hand covering my mouth in shock, I was sure I would cry but didn't want to ruin my make up. Steven stepped on to the stage, he had trimmed his beard and had a small amount of stubble that made him look devilishly handsome, he passed Jeffrey the flowers and held his arms open for me. I allowed him to envelope me and squealed as he lifted me off my feet and spun me around. He placed me down, made sure I didn't fall, retrieved the flowers from Jeff and handed them to me. I thanked him and he kissed my cheek. We returned to the sofa, me sandwiched between these two beautiful men.

"Well I don't think anyone was expecting that" Chris said before continuing the show inviting Andrew and Michael out who both commented on how surprised they were at my love for Steven. Steven fained being offended and held me tightly, I was not complaining, Jeffrey didn't comment. By the end of the show I was cuddled up with Steven on the sofa and once it ended I was in no rush to move. Jeff stood to leave.

"Hey Jeff where are you going in such a hurry?" Steven asked

"Back to my hotel I'm done" he said without looking back, we shared confused glances but shrugged.

As we all headed back to our dressing rooms Michael called after me

"Hey Y/N are you coming for a drink?"

"Sure" I replied "meet you in the lobby?" he nodded and I continued to my dressing room. I quickly gathered my stuff and headed for the lobby. I rushed outside to find James my driver and asked him to take my stuff to the hotel, I tried to tell hi I'd make my own way to the hotel after I'd been for a drink but he told me to call and he'd pick me up.

When I got back to the lobby everyone was waiting.

"Hey we thought you'd bailed" Andrew called,

"No I'm here" I smiled

"Where's Jeff?" Michael asked, I shrugged and Steven appeared

"He's gone back to his hotel" Steven explained "seemed in a mood"

We went round a few bars and had a really good night. Around 1am I rang James to take me back to the hotel, I was beginning to get drunk and these were the last people I wanted to make a fool of myself in front of. What blew my mind was that all 3 of them wanted to exchange numbers to meet up next time they were in London.....I had the phone numbers of the cast of the walking dead. I really was living the dream.

James picked me up within the hour and took me to my hotel which was around 40 minutes away. He had already checked me in when he dropped my bags off so he handed me my key and we said goodbye, he told me he'd be there to take me to the airport in the morning.

I took the lift up to the second floor and stumbled through my hotel room door. The lights were on which I thought was weird. I gasped as I noticed a figure perched on the end of the double bed, glass in hand.

"Jeffrey?" I asked as the door closed behind me, "Sorry I thought this was my room" I apologised and turned to leave, but stopped in my tracks at his reply,

"It is" he stated, I closed the door again and turned to face him, his big brown eyes met mine.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked

******************************************************

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Comment and Vote!!!!

Lots of Love xxxxx