Never To late 🐛Shinobou x Suicidal*fem*reader🐛

manga spoilers ahead†
Plus I added Muzan....what Muzan is just omg his just lord help me p.s. ooc Muzan a bit...sorry...not sorry👀

This world will never be what I expected
And if I don't belong, who would of guessed it?

What it the point of life? Why am I here? Where do I belong? Why was I born? Are all questions that run through my head. I am (Y/n) I was born into a family that was soon killed then I was raised by a very cruel family who preferred drinking over caring for children. I knew I never belonged there. As the years went I saw many people die and when I turned 10 they were killed by Muzan yes Muzan the very first demon. "There you are little one," he said picking me up gently.

I will not leave alone everything that I own
To make you feel like its not to late it's
Never To Late

Muzan treated me like a daughter but I could never forget what happened to me. There was many times when I tried to end it all but was always stopped by someone and one day I was stopped by her.

"Hey, what are you doing up there you might fall," said a strange women. "I know, what is the point of living in a world that countless people die," I asked. She only replied that me living is proof that someone out there is looking for me and my life does have meaning.

Even if I say it will be alright
Still I here you say you want to end your life
Now and again we try to just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause its not to late
It's never to late

Although through the countless times I tired to kill myself she always stopped me she decided not to leave my side took me to the butterfly estate and taught me how to help people. Now I'm just trying to stay alive.

No one will ever see this side reflected
And if there's something wrong, who would of guessed it?
And I have left alone everything that I own
To make you feel like its not to late
Its never to late

No one ever knew what happened to me and no one should ever know. Well only Shinobou know but not the put that I'm Muzan's daughter.

"Hello (Y/n)," "Hi Shinobou, why do you look so sad? ". "I know there's something wrong, care to tell me," I asked and she told me about her sister and Douma, honestly I saw it coming I mean Douma is a very strange guy.

Even if I say it will be alright
Still I here you say you want to end your life
Now and again we try to just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause its not to late
It's never to late

Timeskip to Douma fighting Shinobou

Shinobou was badly injured and Douma was bearly injured and I just stood there and watched him absorb her. I didn't know what to do, its all my fault that this happened why do people that don't deserve to die leave this Earth so fast.

The world we knew, won't come back
The time we've lost, can't get back
The life we had won't be the same again

Every thing we did together the world we built together all the lost time and never had I told her I loved her not even once and not even a goodbye from her. You know I think my reason to keep on living was her now that she's gone, I guess I'll keep on living for her sake and we'll meet again when my time comes.

Well Kanato killed Douma in a raging battle but now I know why she was absorbed to weaken Douma.

This world will never be what I expected
And if I don't belong

Even if I say it will be alright
Still I here you say you want to end your life
Now and again we try to just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause its not to late
It's never to late
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause its not to late
It's never to late
Its not to late
Its never to late

____________
Done

Never to late by Three Days Grace