Undead Ahead 2 🌹Muzan x Male Wendigo Reader🌹

Everyone that you love is dead
Unholy ghost of Crane's

"Did you really think that you'll get out of Slender Woods alive!" I screamed at a foolish human. "Stay away demon!!!" it yelled back holding up a cross. "You are clearly stupid you can't get ride of a Wendigo by swaying a cross in the air besides all your friends are dead so no one can save you," I said closing in on my prey.

Trace the fear of your silhouette
You wanted madness
Undead ahead

So it started scream, "For the love of Zalgo, shut up, screaming is not going to stop me from eating you," I said honestly the don't lesson to the warnings and then get all scared when they are about to be eaten. "Your insane!" it screamed. "Enough! I'm hungry and your food so say all the prayers you want your still going to die," with that being said I killed the pathetic thing and started eating dinner.

Oh, how the wind, it whispers
The moonlit fog ignites
With Lucifer as witness
The pumpkin rides tonight

"(Y/n), I see you still don't like sharing,"a familiar male voice said. "Its not fair I share but you two never share with me!" a familiar  young female voice said while grabbing my antler, shaking me and then let go of it. I looked up to see the white hair and red eyes of my brother Zechariah and the pastel pink hair and mismatch eyes of my little sister Ashie (Hey author-chan what are you doing in this story).  "Zach you know that if I find prey I'm going to eat it," I said. "But I always share, " Ashie said. "Yes I know," Zach said then both sitting down next to me. All three of us sat there staring at the night sky. "The nights beautiful, isn't it," Zack said. I was about to say something until someone fell onto me knocking me down.

Crimson coagulates
Severed head bouquet
Body incomplete
Sealer of your fate

"Get off of me," I screamed. "Its not like your very comfortable you peasant," a male voice said then the weight of said male was gone. "Peasant! Who are you calling peasant intruder!" I screamed my voice echoing through out the forest. "Zack what do you think we should do? " I asked my brother. He just stood his ground and started growling at the male with bright red eyes, black hair and was dressed in luxurious clothing. Then the man walked away. "Hey, where do you think you're going?!?!" I said. "Far away from you morons," he said. "You come back here and fighmph," before I could say anything further a tentecal covered my mouth only. And then I was carried away by Slenderman only hearing the sound of leaves being crushed and the giggles of my sister. 

Crimson calligraphy
Written on the trees
Creature from the grave, Headless and hellbent for me
Headless, headless
Headless, headless

Then we were by the mansion and in Slenders office. "Now what was all the ruckess about, you're going to attach
unwanted guest," Slender had said. "While I was enjoying time with my brother until this Michael Jackson wannabe crushed me!" I screamed. "Now is that anyway to talk to our guest?" Slender asked. "Guest? He called us morons," Zach said. "Yes, Muzan and his eight underlings will be staying with us for a short amount of time. Muzan these are my first three proxies I was talking about. They are usually well mannered." Slender said. "I see." Muzan said unimpressed. "Now (Y/n), show Muzan to his room and Zechariah Ashie show the other eight to theirs," he ordered and we did what he told us. "Now look if you think I'm being nice you can forget it I'm only doing it because Slenderman ordered me to," I said then walked away. "Moron," is all I heard from him.

Line the streets, murder for keeps
That's how you play trick or treat with a heartbeat
Bloody does he, bloody does he storm through the gateway
Race the sunset, head for the bridge

A week has passed since Muzan came and his underlings are annoying and keep bothering me about my diet and that I'm lucky I can hunt during the day as well. Muzan is honestly very good at what he does...wait what I'm I thinking his a annoying person. Everything was normal until I saw that Doma fool wanting to eat my sister.
"Stop, what do you think your doing?!" I asked. Then Muzan stopped everything. "Enough Doma, I called you minutes ago," Muzan said. "No you didn't," Doma said then Muzan gave him a very dangerous glare with that they disappeared.

You cannot kill that which has no soul or life to take
The blood of our beloved
The Hessian comes to claim

Soon I was in the forest walking around and I encountered the cutest little girl so I took her home. And you know what Muzan tried to eat her so she just growled and ran away. And I was being to think that Muzan was cool guess I was wrong.

Crimson coagulates
Severed head bouquet
Body incomplete
Sealer of your fate
Crimson calligraphy
Written on the trees
Creature from the grave
Headless and hellbent for me

The woods, the woods
The bridge of souls too far to reach
You can't escape
Damnation on All Hallows' Eve
This place is haunted
The woods, the woods
The bridge of souls too far to reach
You can't escape
Damnation on All Hallows' Eve

Another week has passed and I think I'm starting to develop feelings for Muzan. Wait I can't think that I have to fight these idiots.
"Let my siblings go!" I yelled to a boy with a wild pig mask. "Oi don't tell me what to do Mujiro tell them they can't tell me what to do," he basically yelled.

Crimson coagulates
Severed head bouquet
Body incomplete
Sealer of your fate
Crimson calligraphy
Written on the trees
Creature from the grave, Headless and hellbent for me

Live or die in the tale of the midnight ride
Where reality and superstition collide
Close your eyes, kiss your dearest Katrina goodbye
And beware of the tale, tale of the midnight ride

Then I started running towards my siblings my sister hissed and clawed at the pighead he lost his grip and then Zechariah grabbed Ashie and ran to me. Soon we started fighting and then Muzan interrupted and killed all three of the human and absorbed the girl. "Just what I needed, finally I'm now invincible," he said. "So are you leaving now," I asked he looked at me "Yes but not without you," he said and I began blushing. "Hey, you can't just take him, Zach tell (Y/n) he can't just leave us," my sister said crying and Zach just said that he has no control of what I do. "You can come with as long as you marry one of the upper moons," Muzan said to my sister. "Ewwww nooo, never mind (Y/n) just go with the creepy guy," she said then walked away with Zechariah. "Anyway like I was saying I'm not going anywhere until you come with me," he said moving closer and then kissed me. Well you can guess I went with him.

(Y'all decide the rest)

Revenge is cold and their heads will roll
(Headless, headless, headless)
Menace in the moonlight

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★
I DO NOT own anything only the one shot Zechariah, Slenderman go to their credited creators.

Artist:Motionless In White
Song:Undead Ahead 2: The Tale of the Midnight Ride
Album:Disguise
Year:2019

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Chris Cerulli / Ricky Olson / Ryan Sitkowski / Justin Morrow / Vinny Mauro
lyrics © BMG Rights Management