Die A Little 🐼Tanjirou x coldReaderfluff🐼

Just when life gets messed up
Just when you can't turn back
Sometimes life gets like that
(Its my addiction)

Life can't get any worse can it. I can't take it anymore, I thought to myself while cleaning my room in the butterfly estate. Just then Nezuko came in and sat down, not this again, she then got up and started petting me, why. "Nezuko can you just stop I'm not a cat," I said and then she stopped looked at me sad and then walked out. I guess I was wrong the demon kid lost her marbles.

Take my foot of the gas
Step on paper thin glass
Play the music and dance
(Its my addiction)

I've been traveling with the group after I came across them during a mission. I still didn't open up I guess its because my best friend Yuki died and I don't want to lose anyone close. I sighed and then walked outside to see the boys acting stupid again.

'Cause we are the lonely ones
We are the lonely ones

I then joined in but then Tanjirou stopped and came to hug me. "Tanjiro don't you dare touch me you're sweaty and probably smell! " I screamed and then punched him. "Hey Tanjiro stop hogging all the attention from the females!" Zentsuiso said and ran towards me. "Don't even think about it lighting boy, I'll punch you from here to Mount Fuji, " I said he stopped and ran away from me.

All you gotta do is die a little
Die a little to survive
Help me save my precious time
All you gotta do is cry a little
Cry a little to be fine
Help me figure out my mind

I then walked to Yuki's grave and started crying. You know its weird when someone leaves you more people just come into your life. I then heard someones foot steps.

You help me sleep at night
Help me turn off the lights
Calm down my obsessed mind
Your my religion

"Hey don't cry," I heard Tanjiro said. I then looked at him. He came closer and hugged me this time I didn't punch him but asked how he found me he then said he followed my sent. Okay creepy. "So this is why you don't want to open up your afraid of losing someone again don't worry I know that pain," he said. "How?" "I lost my father to his illness and my mother and four of my younger siblings to Muzan," he said. "How about we go back to the butterfly estate," he said and we started walking towards the estate.

You can follow the lines
Piece by Piece, Time by Time
Hold my hands when I'm blind
Like a magician

As we got there he walked me to my room and talked about everything, we got to know each other. "Hey Tanjiro thanks for staying up and talking to me," I said. "Your welcome but I want to confess something, I like you," he said blushing. "I uhh-like you too," I said. "We'll hold each others hands when we're blind and be there for one another, right," I said he then leaned in and kissed my check.

Cause we are the lonely ones
We are the lonely ones
All you gotta do is die a little
Die a little to survive
Help me save my precious time
All you gotta do is cry a little
Cry a little to be fine
Help me figure out my mind
We are the lonely ones

Tanjiro and I then promised to be there for each other no matter what.

Just when life messed up
Just when you can't turn back
Sometimes life gets like that
(Its my addiction)

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*
Song credits go to YungBlud

Song: Die A Little
Artist: Yungblud