Genuine Special

From my tumblr account (Yandere_of_your_dreams)
Anon asked: Hello, can we please get 3 of some of your favorite characters (anime Fandom) as a yandere with a pregnant s/o.
Sorry for not posting at all but hope ya'll enjoy this
And all ya'll are so amazing, 15 k reads

Muzan Kibutsuji (Ya'll know)

We all know Muzan and if you don't, he displays a very cold attitude, he is highly intelligent, ruthlessp and manipulative he isn't very compatible with a living being much less father children

So I'm sure he is a very sadistic and manipulative type, when he punishes his s/o he'd make them think it is their fault, 100 percent sure he makes sure his s/o doesn't have thoughts to escape, if his s/o is a demon, if not he literally chains you up by his side, hun you ain't leaving.
When he found out he was somewhat confused, he knew nothing about children, only killing them or turning them into demons.
However he doesn't punish you during your pregnancy.
Won't let other demons near you, I'm sure he killed so much demons if they even thought about coming near you.
Still ain't very affectionate.
Still doesn't let you far from him but keeps you somewhere other demons can't find you and where you can't escape.
Once you gave birth that child is mostly with you during their younger years.
Once the child is older definitely will be trained to be strong and ruthless.
Muzan displays his yandere tendencies in front of the child, child doesn't really care thinks it's normal.
There is a definite chance, when I mean definite chance I mean 200 percent chance, of your child becoming a yandere.

Schmelman Bach (Plunderer)

Okay let get this straight, he always displays a calm attitude, shows genuine concern for his students of class A but I'm sure you know he can turn extremely violent if his bloodlust takes over but we all know, he loves children

I'm sure his the possessive yet I won't hurt you if you behave type, he possibly became a yandere when he met you and the whole my previous wife killed herself trauma made him become possessive and kinda clingy because he wanted to make sure your safe at ALL TIMES.
Probably killed multiple people when they looked at you but he is still extremely gentle with you.
When you told him, he was so happy.
Why wouldn't he be happy he always wanted a little one of his own.
Doesn't let you do anything not even walk, he even baths you and bashes your hair.
199 percent sure he gonna touch your growing belly.
Does everything you ask him to.
Possibly killed dozens of soldiers because they would make fun of you because he carried you every where.
Once the child is born, it's possible he ain't crying but will tell you your amazing for giving birth to such a beautiful child and for carrying them for 9 months.
Spoiled baby, the child favorite parent is Schmelman himself.
Story time, definitely the Tortoise and The hare (if you watched or read the manga you'll understand why)
Good father, does teach his child combat skills.
Doesn't display any bad yandere tendencies other then slight possessiveness, however the child thinks it's normal and thinks their father only wants to protect them from harm.
There's only a 10 percent chance of your child becoming a yandere.

Jamil Viper (Twisted Wonderland)

Jamil is very calm and somewhat controlling

Jamil is very calm and somewhat controlling. But it is for reasons we all know of, Kalim cause way to much trouble. Yet I'm sure he'll make a great boyfriend and father.
He is the type of yandere that controls everything his s/o does and makes sure his s/o is somewhere around the school doing school work and not interacting with other alone, yet makes it, from an outsiders point of view, like a happy, healthy relationship.
So when you told him, he was just in complete shock but displays a very composed attitude.
He definitely cooks for you nutritious food.
Prepares everything for you and his child.
Doesn't leave your side and everyone just sees it as his way of protecting his s/o and unborn child from the dangers of the school, cough Kalim cough.
Once the child is born he practically has them all the time unless they need to be fed.
Once the child is old enough it would constantly have either chores, school work or a reasonable hobby to take up their time.
Is a very controlling father, once again the child thinks it's normal.
Chances of your becoming a controlling yandere is 60 percent, that is if Jamil even allows them to date.