chapter 11

Chapter 11

I was to spend christmas with mr and mrs. Weasley. They were very nice people, and left me alone to myself. The only time i came down stairs was to eat other then that i just stayed in the room they gave me, staring at a photo of my now dead adopted parents. Fred and George tried to get me to smile but it almost never worked.

A couple days before christmas, i walked down stairs to the sound of laughing, i sighed and walked into the living room. I sat down next to fred and he smiled at me.

" hello Haylee " he greeted and i nodded. He handed me something and i looked down to see a silver and purple wrapped box with my name attached to it. I smiled" thanks, fred" he nodded.

" well open it" he laughed and i did just that. Inside was a book, the title read" defensive spells level 6". I smiled and hugged him.

" I heard about your memory from Ron, thought i might help a bit."

" Ron wasn't supposed to tell" i crossed my arms and he laughed. George looked over and smiled.

" hello, Haylee" i nodded then stood up and walked outside, It was cold but i didn't mind. I sat down on the ground and just stared at the stars. I took out my wand and opened the book. I started practicing the wand movements but not the spell. Then i noticed a spell that could repeal a creature called a Dementor using something called a Patronus . It was called Expecto Patronum. I finished the book in ten minutes. With a sigh i stood up and went back inside.

I went into the kitchen and offered to help mrs. Weasley.

" thanks for offering, Haylee but im almost done" i nodded then went back to the room. Hedwig sat on the window with a letter in her beak. I smiled and took the letter.

Dear Haylee
Im sorry about your parents, but just remember. Im always here for you sis.
Attacks are still happening. Justin, in Ravenclaw and Nearly Headless Nick
and there is a dueling club. Turns out im a parselmouth. it means i can talk
snakes. It also means i could be the heir of Slytherin. Haylee please
you have to tell me, can you talk to snakes. Everyone thinks its me now.
I hope you Come back soon, its not the same around here with out you.
Draco isn't the heir of slytherin and Hermione was put in the hospital wing.
Sincerely your brother harry potter

The attacks were still happening, which meant Ginny had the diary, I had to put a stop to this.