chapter 13

Chapter 13

I laid awake that night, waiting. When it happened i was ready. I felt myself stand up and leave the common room. I walked to the girls bathroom and opened the sink. My eyes closed and the snake slithered its way through to the surface. I commanded it to attack and it obeyed Then i went back to bed.

The next day, i walked down to the pitch with harry and Ron. Only to find out the match was canceled and we had to go with Mcgonagall to the Hospital wing. When we got there i was the first one to see it. Laying on the bed motionless, was Hermione but there was someone else there to,Corith lay in the bed next hers. A tear fell down my check and i sat down next to her.

" Corith" i mumbled and harry wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his shoulder.

" they were found in the library, this morning. Holding this" Mcgonagall held up a mirror. I gulped not taking my eyes off Hermione." she will be alright soon don't you worry" then turned and left. I sat there a couple more minutes then got up and ran from the room in tears. I ran down to the lake and crumbled to the ground. I shut my eyes blocking out the pain in my heart. Then making sure no one was watching i pulled out the diary but before i could a message appeared.

Well done, Haylee. Attacking a Mudblood and half-blood

She isn't a Mudblood, she's my friend, you creep both of them are

Maybe the snake should have gone after your brother, instead

Please end this

Soon,Haylee. it will end

When

Soon, very soon

I closed the book and went up to the common room. I sat down next to Harry and sighed. He looked at me and frowned. His eyes weren't on my face but my bag, then i realized the diary was poking out of it. I stood up and ran up to the dorm. I sat down on my bed with tears in my eyes. I looked over to see Fefe on her bed with her headphones in.

" Fefe, did you hear about Corith " she nodded putting some sort of candy in her mouth. I smiled when i realized they were skittles. I heard footsteps on the stair case leading up here and that annoying lavender brown walked into the room. I hated her, she was always whining about her life. I rolled my eyes as she plopped down on her bed and started whining.

After everyone was sleep i pulled out the diary to find a message.

Come to the chamber, Haylee its time

I closed the diary and slipped it into my pocket. I grabbed my wand as well then left the common room. Avoiding Filtch i made my way towards the girls bathroom. I jumped and slid down the pipe, landing on my knees in a pile of bones. I stood up and followed the path to a door with snakes on it.

" open" i told it and it did, then i stepped inside. The door closed behind me with a snap and i climbed down the ladder. I saw someone standing at the end of the tunnel, at the persons feet was a girl with flaming red hair. It was Ginny, my eyes widened and i ran over to her. I looked up at Tom to see him smirking

" you said you would leave her out of it" i snapped getting to my feet. He chuckled" and i did tell you that i lie" he took a step toward me and i took a step back

" then why did you call me down here"

" to witness the return of Voldemort" he said calmly and stood there in shook

" your crazy" i took a step backwards and he smiled. He grabbed my wrist and i cried out in pain as my scar burned like it was on fire. I fell to my knees but he didn't let go. Tears Fell down my cheeks. I felt the diary fall out of my pocket. He let go of me and i just laid there. Ginny looked so pale.