CHAMPION: SPARKY

Alias: Sparky

Real Name: Unknown

Age: 23

Passive Ability: Spark of Genius

When using an ultimate accelerant, both you and your teammates gets 40% more charge on their ultimate

Tactical Ability: Chargebolts

send 2 bolts of shockwaves towards the direction you are facing. this could either reveal enemies or any traps. it will also deactivate gas traps, d.o.c, drones and fences. this has a 50 second cooldown. the range is 10-15 feet ahead of you.

note; when near a pylon, tactical will charge 5% more faster.

Ultimate Ability: Shockwave

emit a powerful wave of electricity in the direction you are facing. this deals 100 damage to both shield and health.

Legend Category (DPS/Support/Defence/Tracker): DPS

Reason for joining the games: Unknown

Personality: depends on what you want it to be, doesn't matter. but mainly just loves to mess around with people and helps out alot

Appearance: appearance is at the top, for whatever gender you identify as, as well as race

outfit:

outfit one (red): red rebel

outfit two (yellow and black): streetlife

outfit three (colorful jacket): graffiti artist

outfit four (black jacket): undercover delinquent

Intro Quips:

"becoming the champion in apex legends and still being the best? fucking mint!"

"this is such a surprise! you can say i'm 'shocked' really!"

"'wire' we sitting around for? lets fight!"

"these puns are getting out of hand...literally!"

Kill Quips:

"some circuts have to be broken. guess you were unfortunate."

"take this loss as a lesson, and try again."

"keep your voice down, and next time i won't find you."

"you need to calm down. you're being too loud."

"watch your step. you may get shocked."

Other Voice Lines:

"ambush! there's another squad from behind!"

"we totally kicked ass! who's next?"

"boop."

"knock knock open up the door its the FBI!"

"i will come over there and vibe check you, bitch!"

"you think you're so funny! just wait until i come over there."

banner aesthetic:

more likely, theirs is theme is obviously electricity, but in a completely different way than what wattsons is. one of the main banner poses and theme for sparky has to deal with grey clouds surrounding them, which makes lighting bolts from time to time again. and a bit of light rain hovering over them as well. a pose is them playing with the electricity in their hands, making a bolt between both hands.