CHAMPION: MEDI

Alias: Medi

Real Name: Unknown

Age: 25

Passive Ability: Doctors Note

If in a 15 radius of teammates, their health will go up by 5-10 by the passing second. but it would take longer if their health is critical or have been revived. you'll also revive them 5% faster.

Tactical Ability: Apple a Day

You can fly to a teammate that is a 20 meter radius of you, downed or not. You can also carry them to safety and any damage taken to them is reduce by 5%, but is 5% more when there is taken towards you. you can only carry one teammate and go at least 50 meters while carrying them.

note; if timed perfectly, you can fly higher than you usually do.

Ultimate Ability: Fallen Angel

Wings will activate and they will let you fly. You fly 20% faster and any enemies in your radar will be highlighted for the rest of your team to show. You can also heal your teammates 10% faster than normal. this only lasts for 60 seconds.

note; if you were to be hit by shockwave, chargebolt or emp, it will disable the wings and stun you 8 seconds longer. and if having golden armor, the armor will refill back to full when this is activated.

Legend Category (DPS/Support/Defence/Tracker): Support

Reason for joining the games: Unknown

Personality: quiet as a mouse actually. she's really laid back and chill with most things. she is really honest with what she's saying, which can come off mean

Appearance: appearance is at the top

outfits:

outfit one (white and red jacket): Doctor 006

outfit two (white jacket): Heavens Blessing

outfit three: Modern Angel

outfit four: Camo Spy

Banner Aesthetic: its a soft type of aesthetic. the main is were there are clouds in some corners of the banner, revealing angel wings above them from time to time. the banner pose is them crouching down in front of doc, smiling down at it. it does a little happy dance before flying around them, excitedly which in the end makes them giggle.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

yeah I added another legend because I thought 'what would the reader be if they were a healer.' this was based off of mercy of overwatch. medi and sparky are separate characters since medi is an oc of mine.